Ace your OSCEs and learn medicine your way with our comprehensive, easy to read, clinical medicine handbook.
MedSchool draws from traditional clinical teaching and up-to-date evidence based practice, providing you with high-quality clinical information in a portable format.
• History: key questions to ask.
• Examination: a concise approach to the examination of each major system, with interpretation and causes of each clinical sign.
• Tests: how to interpret blood tests, ECGs, chest x-rays, orthopaedic x-rays, ABGs and CSF tests.
• Drugs: an overview of the major drug classes and their mechanism of action.
• Procedures: how to perform important procedures such injections, cannulas, ABGs, NG tubes, LPs and urinary catheters.
• Calculators: a comprehensive range of popular clinical tools for assessment and decision making.
Please find our terms and conditions at: https://medschool.co/terms.php
In this feature-packed update, we’ve listened to your feedback and added a lot of new features to improve your experience with MedSchool and assist with your learning:
• Encyclopaedia of clinical medicine: the new Diseases section contains information about a range of diseases, and our clinical encyclopaedia provides links between related diseases, symptoms, signs, test findings and diseases.
• New quizzes: test yourself with our thyroid function and urine tests quizzes, or answer from all questions in the question bank.
• New quiz features: there are now quizzes at the bottom of many pages, and when starting a quiz you can decide to focus on what’s important: questions you haven’t seen before, or questions you’ve got wrong before.
• New content: we’ve added urine dipstick and urine microscopy sections, as well as new sections for acute phase reactants and the autoimmune screen.
• Cloud sync: content will be updated in the app as it is updated on the website, so that you can access the latest information without having to wait for a future update. This can be turned off in the Settings section.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The App for Medical School
MedSchool has a great amount of detail and would be invaluable to medical students both in their pre-clinical and clinical years. I’m a third year medical student now, and I find it very useful on the wards, especially looking up medication mechanisms of action. I wish I’d heard about it sooner!
In addition, it has a very ‘clean’ and logical design which makes navigating the app very easy.
Amazing app for medical students!
I’ve been using this app for a few weeks now leading up to my OSCES. I’ve found it to be really useful. The layout of the app and the information on it are all really great. My only suggestion to make it better would be to include pictures in some of the sections when referring to specific pathologies/signs/examination findings.
Incredible Reference Tool!
Unbelievable about of information that is logically organised and at a perfect level of detail. Not only great as a quick look up when on the wards, but also awesome for study. I’ve been using the drugs section to make up flash cards and it’s perfect because I’m confident it has all the information I need. Thanks guys!
- S Hettige & P.E Tunney
- 115.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 The Medical Company
- In-App Purchases
- MedSchool Premium $19.99
- Yearly Subscription $19.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.