- View decoded METARs & TAFs from thousands of airports worldwide
- View up to 10 nearby airports and their current weather observations and forecasts
- See observed runway wind components
- Search and favourite airports that you visit frequently
- Customise the units being displayed to suit you
- Switch between light and dark mode
METAR Pro - Subscription*
The same great features we've always provided for free will always be available for free, but we've created a couple of extra premium features to add a little more to METAR for people who'd like to subscribe to METAR Pro.
- View up to 50 nearby airports and their current weather observations and forecasts
- Display raw METAR or TAF text on lock and home screen widgets
- Display runway layout and wind indications on home screen widgets
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the renewal price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless your change your subscription preferences in your App Store account settings. You can manage your subscription at any time through your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
METAR makes it quick and easy to find and decode weather reports and forecasts for airports all over the world.
Terms - https://metarapp.io/legals/terms
Privacy - https://metarapp.io/legals/privacy
We've made big changes to the architecture behind METAR while bringing you this version to allow us to more easily add features including richer widgets in the future. With this release we've added the runway layout and wind widget for you to place on your Home Screen, this is just the start!
We've left a bit of unavoidable construction dust behind which means you'll need to select your favourite airports and settings again. If you had a subscription you might need to pop in and restore the purchase. Thanks for your understanding and support!
You'll notice we've removed the option to bookmark airports for the widgets. You can now display different airports on different widgets. When you add a widget to your home screen long tap on it and select Edit Widget to configure it. For your lock screen simply tap on the widget when you're customising your lock screen to configure it.
We're excited for what this new version of METAR will mean for the future and look forward to bringing you all exciting new features.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luke Cashion-Lozell
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Luke Cashion-Lozell
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $2.99