NAIPS for iPhone & iPad. Download pilot weather and notam information direct from Airservices Australia. Features include:
* Submit Flight Notification (up to 3 stages)
* Amend/Cancel flight plans
* SARTIME Notification
* Location Briefing
* Charts (eg. SigWX & Grid Pt Winds)
* Wind/Temp profile
* Area Briefing
* First/Last Light
* Dial AWIS phone numbers
* Location Directory
* Custom divert briefing
Why not use the airservicesaustralia.com website? With NAIPS for iPhone you can:
* Save briefings for viewing offline/airborne.
* Quickly update briefings
* Submit or amend flight plans in the cockpit before takeoff.
* Use your GPS Location to get the closest airfields & restricted areas.
* Downloads text only for very fast speeds
* Automatic login (you need your own login though)
* Save Aircraft & Route details for flight notifications & SARTIMES.
* Print or email your met/notams
* Push notifications send you a message when there is new weather out for your destination
Note: Requires a free login from www.airservicesaustralia.com/naips to work.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is not associated with Airservices so please don't ask them any questions about using this app. Once downloaded, there are no other charges to use NAIPS.
Fix printing bug
Ratings and Reviews
Continuous connection errors
I've had this app for years and it's been great. But current version just gets "% Connection error keep trying a few more times" when doing a location brief. Unusable.
Edit: I found out why this was happening. Somehow during an update the option to use mobile data was turned off. But most apps tell you that you need to turn mobile data on. Instead I just got the above error. Support for this app is hard to find, as all support links lead to their other app OzRunways.
Generally good but needs an update
Would really appreciate a “save all” button when you “update all entries” on the saved entries tab. Please. Easy fix that would save a lot of pain. Also the ability to reorder your saved entries! Also please.
Had app for years without any problem.
However currently will not operate a 80% of the time.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.