Simple & clean design, flexible timers, rich features, no ads, Siri, iCloud, watch-app, widgets and even more that perfectly fits your daily time tracking needs.
- Chosen by App Store editors as the "Best. Timer. Ever. You need…" on the App Store Today. Pro Tip.
- "Best Among the Lot" - iGB.
- Downloaded over 500000 times!
MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use countdown and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
Along with the Pro version, the free version offers you all of the features that make you aware of your tasks and responsibilities.
The app has no garish or banner ads, mess and unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. All interactions with timers reduced to one-touch: Start, Pause, Resume, and Stop.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what's happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
MULTITIMER AT A GLANCE
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Supports iCloud, syncing all timers settings across iOS devices.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complications support, Siri: shortcuts.
• Timer management tools: Container.
• Multiple boards for placing numerous timers.*
• Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timers: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
• A set of different timers: Countdown, Quick, Count-up, Pomodoro, Interval, Stepped, Stopwatch, Lap, Counter and Clock.
• Options to copy, delete and move timers.
• "Time" and "Date and time" parameters to specify duration.
• Counting down in DD : HH : MM : SS.
• Counting up in DD : HH : MM : SS : MS.
• Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
• Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
• Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
• Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
• The "Autorepeat" function to restart timers automatically.
• Timer start configurations - Delayed start by "Wait time", "Start date", "End date".
• Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
• Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
• Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen mode.
• Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
• Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
• Siri integration, Shortcuts and x-callback-url support.
• 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
• Apple Watch app and complications.
• Web function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
• Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
• Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
• Alerts don't interrupt music playback.
*You can add only 1 board and 12 timers including stopwatches and counters in the Free version. To add unlimited numbers of boards and timers, please upgrade to the Pro app.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
The icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to email@example.com or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
We're always making changes and improvements to MultiTimer.
To make sure you don't miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
• Added support for Arabic and Brazilian Portuguese.
Even though we have been testing and fixing, some tough bugs might have slipped through. If you happen to see one, let us know right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks great... but can’t hear it!
The app looks great and functions well, but needs more sound options. It’s not enough for an alarm to beep 3 times and then be silent — in a noisy kitchen, with guests talking and background noise, I find I miss hearing nearly every single alarm, even at maximum volume.
Could you please consider a Sound Settings option called Continuous Alarm, which makes the alarm keep beeping until that timer is tapped? With that sorted, it would definitely be a 5 star app.
Most powerful and elegant timer on the App Store
This app is the first powerful, yet elegant and simple to set up interval timer for iOS. I am very excited about the Apple Watch support and web interface option! As with all the other timers currently on the App store, the app lacks shorter and less intrusive alarm sounds critical for interval timer use in yoga classes. It does provide a vibration only alarm option though ... I just wished that it would work on the watch which still rings a bell ;-)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We would also like to make the sound parameter more user-friendly, unfortunately it's impossible to implement this on the watch yet, as well as to add your own sounds due to iOS limitations.
the best timer app with the most features: different types of timers, multiple timers, multiple alarms and etc. the most distinguishing feature is the connection to Siri which makes everything infinitely easier to access and run. the design interface is very appealing with gradient colour choices and minimalist icon choices. I did have a bit of problem with crashes that deleted some timers whilst editing them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your warm words! We couldn't have done it without you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergey Astakhov
- 106.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- Multitimer PRO $12.99
- Multitimer PRO $9.99
- Multitimer PRO $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.