Build your individual model of a car! Curious boys and girls learn lots about cars through hands-on gameplay.
In each area there’s something to do. It can be refueled, the oil can be topped up, you can change a tyre and much, much, more. And your own car can be decorated by you and fine-tuned for the ride - including engine noises! Developed with a team of engineers, parents and children for curious boys and girls aged 4 and above to understand how a car works.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
- Select and decorate your own car
- Many different exercises (refueling the car, washing the car, changing the tyres, crash testing)
- Large illustrated technology area
- How does the engine work?
- Why does a car need water and oil?
- How do the brakes work?
- What happens during a crash test?
- Collect images of cars for My Album
- Original artwork
- More than 100 illustrations
- No reading required
- Voice over read by children
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies
This is my Car - Mechanics for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
Brand new models of great classic cars.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste your money!
Do not buy this game it's very hard to do and you can't even fill up the gas on there like the picture says
I want a refund!
- urbn; pockets
- 119.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © urbn pockets
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.