Manage your real estate CRM on the go, away from the office with the iOS app from MyDesktop.
The app provides the most requested features from our customers for contact and task management.
All your data is stored securely in the cloud, and the app automatically syncs real time back to the MyDesktop CRM.
In the new app, you will be able to:
• Search contacts quickly and view a contact's profile with full notes history.
• Add new contacts and edit existing ones.
• Quickly contact people using a swipe and tap.
• Add and edit a contact’s vital property information on the go.
• Keep a buyer’s requirements up to date.
• Use our smart note suggestions to add new notes with ease - even using voice.
• See the last note left on a contact before making a phone call!
• Quickly see what tasks you need to complete today and those outstanding.
• Complete, add or reschedule tasks with ease.
• View and send documents attached to contacts and properties with a few taps!
The app also comes inbuilt with Multi-Office support to allow you to quickly toggle between office databases.
You need to be an existing MyDesktop subscribed user to gain access. Simply go to mydesktop.com.au to find out more.
MyDesktop is Australia’s leading CRM for the real estate industry, used by some of the biggest real estate brands across Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. MyDesktop, a cloud based application operates as the heart of a real estate office’s software eco-system, integrating with over 300 third party applications.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thank you for using MyDesktop Contacts, we appreciate your support and patience as we work to make this app the best mobile real estate CRM available.
- iPhone X support (the perfect excuse to upgrade if you have not already)
- Numerous interface inconsistencies
- Address input fields not displaying typed text
- Not all contact categories being displayed
- Send / Cancel buttons invisible when emailing a contact
N.B. We have heard your feedback loud and clear about contact searching being inconsistent. Our engineers are working to re-build our contact search engine to address all concerns. We expect to ship this along with some other exciting features in the next few months.
As always, please send us your feedback in the app via the 'Profile' tab. We read every piece of feedback that comes in (even if we cannot reply to them all).
Keep it real (estate).
Ratings and Reviews
Really handy when busy out and about or on the run. Doesn’t always find contacts easily though and there’s issues with syncing but other than that, really good.
Good handy app when mobile. Shame the search facility is t as good as it used to be and the task dates do not show on the full site if set in the app. Other than that good.
Info on the go
Great to have all this info available on the run . Keep up the great work and keep evolving
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- COMPLETE RE SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
- 79.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Domain Holdings Australia Pty Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.