If you're one of our Naked Wines Angels our mobile app brings you even closer to your winemakers.
With Naked Wines on your iPhone or iPad you can do all the things you love to do on the mobile, but in a super fast and friendly mobile app.
- Brush up on the wines you've ordered with videos and tasting notes
- Chat directly with winemakers, other Angels and Customer Happiness
- Find out everything you want to know about the wines in your order and the winemakers who make them by scanning the label as you’re drinking them
- Rate and review the wines you’ve tried to get your own personalised wine profile and recommendations tailored to your taste buds
- Place orders, track deliveries and manage your account
We've tweaked and improved the app based on your feedback, including:
- A "My Angel account" page to update your monthly Angel contribution. Find this in Account settings.
- Improved the help me choose more wines picker with better recommendations and filter options
- Wine, winemaker and group links are now tappable in wallposts
Plus lots of other smaller fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has to be one of the best ways to buy and try Wines (If not THE best).
The ability to buy mixed cases at discounted prices, try new varieties, styles and new regions is of particular benefit. You can of course buy full cartons if that’s what you want.
The concept of reasonable monthly payments accrued in your “piggy bank” is the most painless buying system devised.
On top of all that we get to support smaller winemakers and access their products. In addition the direct contact with the winemakers to give them feedback and to get to know their passions is fantastic.
The whole concept of Naked Wines is sheer brilliance. Fantastic.
Excellent Source of Quality Wine
Naked is a great addition to the Australian wine scene. They put wine lovers and interesting wine makers in touch with one another. In so doing they help to bypass the duopoly that has tamed and controlled the Australian wine market for years. As a result we wine drinkers can enjoy rare varieties and adventurous wine making. The App makes it easy to choose and rate the wines and so keep a record for future ordering. The only downside is the ‘favourites’ list which seems to be limited to only a dozen. If one adds a new favorite, the App reports that a wine has been added to the list but once the dozen limit has been reached wines don’t appear on the list. This is less than helpful. I have had to resort to keeping a list of favourites elsewhere. I did try communicating with Naked about this. They are usually very good at responding to emails. They have, however, not responded to my feedback about the favourites list.
For the same Price I can get much better Quality wines!
I'm on a tight budget, so before I found Naked Wines I was resigned to drinking unremarkable mass-produced wines. But now I can drink complex delicious wines and pay no more than $9 per bottle (unless I choose to order something more expensive). Its great fun to write a review of the wine I'm drinking on the Naked website, and then get a reply back from the actual winemaker (who tends to be very appreciative to hear back from a customer). I'm more than happy to be supporting independent winemakers (who value quality and creativity), as opposed to the big chain retailers. Five stars!!
- Naked Wines Australia Pty Ltd
- 136.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Naked Wines Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.