Guided Runs, Training Plans, Wellness Tips or Run Challenges — Nike Run Club has all the tools you need to reach your running goals. Training with NRC provides you with everything you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Half marathon training or just getting started — pace yourself with the Nike community.
End the year with a new personal best and discover movement where you’re at with the support of the Nike community. Let’s run together.
Activity tracker, Guided Runs, running coach, and more await. 5k, 10k, marathon and everything in between - If you're ready to run, our coaches, trainers, athletes and experts have you covered in the Nike Run Club app. Download today to become a Nike Member and gain access to 300+ free guided runs from Nike’s best. 5k or 10k, easy or hard, long or short - there’s a Guided Run for you. Fitness goals are in reach with the motivation and guidance from Nike’s best coaches and athletes.
Prioritise your wellbeing on a daily basis and create, share, or join challenges with friends or runners from around the globe to stay motivated. Training and distance is all the more rewarding with the Nike community alongside you.
Activity tracker or running guidance - whatever moves you want to make, the Nike Run Club app is here for it. Run with the Nike community and reach your running goals.
ACTIVITY TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Distance tracker, GPS route, speed, pace, and heart rate
• 5k to 10k, Half Marathon & more - Keep a log of your progress with our run tracker
• Fitness log, distance and KM tracker functionality allow you to keep up with your run goals
• Record and track your runs with Apple Watch
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• Training Plans with NRC - Progress on your terms with interactive Plans for all goals and levels
• Half Marathon training, 4-Week Get Started Plans and more - plans for all run goals are available
• Fitness community - Receive and send friends motivating in-run audio cheers
• Exercise motivation - Find motivation and inspiration from Nike’s best like Eliud Kipchoge with Audio Guided Runs
• Treadmill runs, distance runs, short or speed - Unlock over 300+ free guided runs for whatever your level, mood or mindset is
• Coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs - you’re never running by yourself
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5k to 10k, Half Marathon and beyond - Earn badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests
• Running challenges - Join and share with friends via social media or messaging - Exercise alongside your community
• Distance or pace - Track progress, beat running bests and get a virtual high five from your worldwide run club
• Jog, run and enjoy your run in weekly and monthly NRC running challenges or create one with your friends
FITNESS TRACKER & SHOE TAGGING
• Activity tracker for all your shoes - record the distance on each pair and learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Half Marathons and more - enjoy your runs and we will remind you when to switch your shoes for a new pair
• Fitness activity posts - Fitness progress and running journeys are shareable, personalize and share posts and stay up to date with your community
• Health and fitness made easy - Gain expert tips for sport and wellness
• Treadmill runs or out on the trail - Running tools for all conditions, from expert coaches and athletes
Running coach guidance, community motivation or workout tools. Regardless of what you are looking for, Nike Run Club has what you need to unlock a better run. Download today..
NRC works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and enhancements to help correct issues with activity syncing and unexpected log out instances.
Ratings and Reviews
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work—and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
Makes running fun!
This is the first review I’ve written about an app but I think it deserves to be acknowledged and I hope others will enjoy it as much as I have. I’ve never been a fan of running, I’d occasionally go for the odd run here and there but would never really track it or be excited by running. This app has made running so much more enjoyable! I love the ‘coach’ feature. Coach Bennet will get you really invested in ticking off each of the runs/workouts you get set each week. The runs will be set to the level you are currently at and will go off how many times you want to exercise each week (you fill out a short questionnaire when you first log in to the app). Each week the runs you are set get slightly longer building you up to the different goals you set. There are always a variety of runs, from speed training, long distance, endurance running and they also throw in the occasional workout from the Nike Training Club app throughout the week to mix things up. I’ve recommended this app to lots of friends and family. Whether you’ve been running your whole life, you’ve just started or are looking for an app to help encourage and track your progress, I think this is a must-have. It’s free too. I hope you enjoy the app as much as I have so far! Happy running :D
LOVE. Get this app if you don’t have it already!!!
Had this app for coming up to 3 or 4 years now and it is by far the most encouraging app for getting into running (and continuing running after you start). I absolutely love all the features of this app from the badges (you can get a cute badge if you run on Valentines day haha) to the run tracker which you can even use on a treadmill!!! I have done runs on a treadmill and outdoors on foot over the years and this app efficiently tracks and gives feedback info (stuff that is actually interesting!). This app helps me to get back into running when I stop for a few months because of all the encouraging milestones you can achieve, including a range of monthly goal distances like 20kms up to 160kms (not there yet haha). Of the various running apps i’ve used in the past, this one takes the cake by far!! It’s also free which is just so amazing. Do yourself a favour and just get this app 🤪 thanks Nike!!!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 253.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.