This tool is designed to help NSW surveyors working in the field to locate, review and report on survey mark information.
The app is open to the public, however, the target customer base are surveyors and members of the spatial and construction industries.
The NSW Survey Marks App enables users to:
• Search and view the location of survey marks against various NSW base maps and imagery
• View the published SCIMS coordinate values pertaining to a survey mark including metadata such as accuracy and projection parameters
• Retrieve and view a survey mark's Sketch Plan
• Report back to DFSI Spatial Services the status of a survey mark (i.e. found intact, not found, damaged, destroyed etc.)
- Ability to download a survey mark's Sketch Plan
- Ability to load survey mark data without the need for user location
- Timeout error messages fixed
Ratings and Reviews
So much potential. Just doesn't work.
Survey marks load quickly on the first launch of the app only. Have to uninstall and reinstall to get them to load again. Not a good workflow. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
Good idea awful execution
The app continually crashes if you allow your screen to turn off/sleep and if you exit the app. It just continually searches over Wybong Road and just gets stuck there. Very seldom it might refresh to your location but can never load survey marks without uninstalling and reinstalling the app EVERYTIME
Marks will only sometimes (rarely) load but map loads quickly. Worth having but would be great if it was fixed.
- DFSI Spatial Services (Department of Finance, Services and Innovation Spatial Services)
- 72.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018-2019 DFSI Spatial Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.