Information and multimedia to assist primary health care providers in the delivery of comprehensive, effective and appropriate care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with otitis media (ear infections).
This Otitis Media Guidelines app includes:
- Evidence based guidelines prepared using the GRADE approach
- Algorithms to assist with clinical decision making
- Audio recordings in aboriginal languages to assist with communication
- Multimedia educational materials for health workers, families and children
Please seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
A minor content update:
- 2d versions of the diagnostic algorithms have been updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Menzies School of Health Research
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Menzies School of Health Research
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.