Treatment Tracker is a free self-management/support app for people who are receiving regular penicillin injections following a diagnosis of rheumatic fever and/or rheumatic heart disease. The app is a self-management tool designed to remind people when their injections are due and to motivate them to get their injections on time. It can also be used by people who care for one or more people on regular penicillin injections.
The app features:
• The ability to log injections and be rewarded for getting injections on time
• Reminders for upcoming and missed injections
• The ability to add an appointment date for an upcoming injection
• Support for multiple users
• A Today view widget showing the next upcoming injection
• Customisable avatar/character
• A “store” to spend reward points
• An injection history (based on information provided by the user)
Reminders and injection dates are generated solely from the information provided by the user. The application is only designed for people on 28 day treatment regimens. The Treatment Tracker application should not be used for people on 21 days treatment regimens.
The information generated by the application is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and should not be relied upon to manage a medical condition, without independent confirmation. Individuals with rheumatic fever and/or rheumatic heart disease should be under the care of a medical practitioner or other qualified health care professional and they should consult with a medical practitioner or other professional health care professional regarding treatment.
- Added "Treatment Catcher" game
- Added opportunities for bonus points when getting injections regularly & on time
Ratings and Reviews
- Menzies School of Health Research
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2017 Menzies School of Health Research
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.