Petty: Petrol Price Fuel Map 4+
Live Data & Trends Australia
Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- Offers In-App Purchases
Petty helps Australian drivers find petrol nearby, view trends, and stay up to date with real-time average prices. It's useful for when you're in an unknown location, or when you just want to check the price of petrol at the station up the road.
Real-time prices, trends, and history are available for NSW, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, and the ACT.
Petty stands out by using the most accurate data, collected by the state governments, and updated in real time as stations around the country change their prices at the pump.
Use Petty to find nearby petrol, view prices at a station, keep up with average prices and price trends for the last 90-days, and compare prices between stations. You can also see how much you'll save by filling up at one station compared to another.
The ACCC estimates drivers who time their purchases of petrol and choose to buy from the lowest priced retailer can save $10 to $15 per 60-litre tank. (news.com.au, 2017) Petty can help with this, by always keeping you in the loop with up-to-date prices.
Full list of features:
• Notifications on a daily or weekly basis, or just when the price hits a certain threshold
• Widgets for viewing nearby stations, prices at a particular station, or price trend graphs on your homescreen
• Find nearby petrol stations
• Powerful filters
• Combined petrol types - e.g. P95 & P98, DL & PDL
• View petrol prices at stations across NSW, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, and the ACT
• Real-time average prices, and price trends for up to 90-days in NSW, QLD, TAS, and the ACT*
• Set your favourite stations and get quick-access to them on the Dashboard
• Compare prices between stations, and see how much you'll save based on your tank size
• Siri Shortcuts to enable you to find nearby stations faster on the go, from your iPhone or Apple Watch
• Home screen widgets for keeping on top of trends, or the prices at a particular station
• Search for any stations in the supported Australian states to get real-time price information
• Sort stations by price or distance
• Set preferred type of petrol
• View the location of each station on a map
• Directions to each station through the Maps app
• Apple Watch app
• A clean, modern design
• No ads. No funny business.
* Averages and trends available for E10, U91, P95, P98, Diesel, Premium Diesel, and LPG. Full 90-day price history may not be available for all fuel types. Not all petrol types available in all areas.
Please note prices, trends, and history are currently only available for petrol stations in the states of NSW, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, and the ACT.
Petty contains an optional yearly subscription and offers a 7-day free trial. A taste of all features is included without subscribing. Features such as (but not limited to) trends, compare, and favourites are available in a limited capacity without an active subscription. Payment is charged to your Apple ID account. Subscriptions and trials renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to expiry of the current period. To turn off auto-renew, and/or to manage your subscription, visit your iTunes/App Store account settings.
Petty respects your privacy. There's no third-party code, and potentially sensitive information such as precise location coordinates don't leave your device.
Just a small update to make some minor improvements to what's shown when you're in an area that Petty doesn't have data for.
Got a question or comment? Feel free to get in touch via the "Contact" button in the app.
Like Petty? Tell a friend, or rate it on the App Store! Every review is read and is appreciated.
Ratings and Reviews
Accurate and local Aussie customer service
I have tried many other ‘free’ (add sponsored) apps that are good but Petty is by far the best. It’s clean and best of all spot on accurate. Having an app also on watch takes convenience to the next level when wanting to quickly find nearest petrol station.
The app developer remains passionately involved in developing and responds quickly to app suggestions
Five stars well deserved 👍🏼
It’s a nice looking app, but does it surpass what system I already use. Hmm, not quite. To be fair, what I want isn’t what the typical user wants.
Price listing isn’t quite in order from cheapest to most expensive. Although the app does actually retrieve the correct price, that cheaper price didn’t take precedence over the second station in the listing. Now that may be down to an additional metric, that being distance. Furthermore, that may be advantageous.
Would I recommend it? You know it does it’s job and for those without the technical mumbo jumbo it makes it easy peesy but for me I’m looking for a particular price. The demo mode could have shown me some of the metrics involved, it doesn’t and I can only guess the metrics.
Great app however. If you need an app to find you cheap fuel, use it, pay for it.
Useful and polished
Based on some other reviews, this app is under appreciated and underrated. Unlike other fuel apps which gather personal data and serve ads, this one doesn’t and feels really polished by using many native iOS design elements. The fuel price comparison and widget support is also really useful. Easy premium subscription from me and keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the great feedback - it's much appreciated. Glad to hear you're liking Petty! 😊
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Harbour City Software Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Petty Premium (Yearly) $4.99
- Premium $4.99
- Tip $1.99
- Amazing tip $4.99
- Generous Tip $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.