** Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for mobile devices, Windows & Mac. Also works on Linux
** Reliable and secure software – operating 9 years in the market and continuously updated
** No limitations – transfer and backup an unlimited number of photos & videos. Full resolution transfer with HEIC and RAW support; all metadata (EXIF, GPS) is preserved
** Flexible: Automatically organise files into folders by recording date, media type and album name on target device. Customisable file names
** Be totally independent of the cloud and iTunes
** Managed App Configuration over MDM or using a settings file (config.photosync-app.com)
—— MAIN FEATURES ——
Transfer to / from computer
• Directly transfer / backup photos & videos from iPhone / iPad to Windows PC or Mac. Photos & videos are transferred directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Internet or cloud are not required.
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac over Wi-Fi to iPhone / iPad. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
Transfer between phones and tablets
• Directly transfer photos & videos between devices over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Personal Hotspot. No computer, Internet or cloud are required.
Transfer to / from NAS, cloud and photo services
• Backup photos & videos to NAS devices, home cloud and wireless portable hard drives over FTP, SMB, WebDAV and SFTP. PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology, QNAP & Buffalo NAS, ownCloud, NextCloud, WD MyCloud, FreeNAS, Seagate Personal Cloud…
• Backup photos & videos to / from USB drives, iCloud Drive and local storage via the Files app (iOS13).
• Upload photos & videos to popular cloud / photo services including Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, Flickr, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, SmugMug, Box…
• Transfer photos & videos directly between devices, cloud services and NAS (e.g., OneDrive to SMB).
Visit photosync-app.com for a complete feature list.
The free version of PhotoSync lets you fully test its transfer functionality. Photos & videos are, however, transferred in low quality. RAW and HEIC photos are converted to JPEG. You can remove these limitations by upgrading to PhotoSync Pro, a one-time life purchase, inside the app.
—— PREMIUM FEATURES ——
Exclusive features for Premium users:
Automatically transfer new photos & videos in the background to computer, supported cloud / photo services, private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations or charge your device.
Take a photo with the built-in PhotoSync Camera and transfer it immediately to supported targets. Photobooth support over AirPlay / HDMI.
Advanced Siri Support & Workflows
Build powerful workflows using the Siri Actions “Transfer from Clipboard” & “Transfer new photos/videos” – possibilities are endless!
Amazon S3, Backblaze & Wasabi
Backup to Amazon S3, plus download and view photos & videos stored on Amazon S3. Support also for Backblaze and Wasabi.
SanDisk iXpand USB Drive Support
Backup photos & videos to iXpand USB Drive and free up device space. Download and view photos / videos on iXpand USB Drive.
Wi-Fi Cameras Support
Manually download photos / videos from Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony, Lumix & Olympus Wi-Fi cameras. Wireless tethering and photo booth support over AirPlay / HDMI.
Visit premium.photosync-app.com for a complete feature list.
Premium features require an additional purchase (available as one-time life purchase or subscription).
Duration and price of each subscription is displayed in the PhotoSync app at time of purchase. Payment is charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription and auto-renewal can be managed or turned off in the iTunes account settings.
Terms & Conditions: https://bit.ly/33KFb1G
This update fixes a couple of bugs and improves iOS 14 compatibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best IPhone data transfer app
I tried so many different apps and online tools to transfer my iPhone pics and videos to my MacBook. I couldn’t find anything like this app and always got error back .I came across this app. I thought it might wont work as well but i was shocked after seen the performance of this app. It transfer files super fast . App transfered mine around 4000 files in almost 1 hour. I am so happy . I have been looking something like this app from last few months to transfer my data.
Good on you app creator 👍👍👍
This app shouldn’t need to exist but it does and it’s spectacular
Apple could have made this job really easy by enumerating a phone as a mass storage device, plug in via USB and drag-drop or run a shell script to sync your photos. Nope. It’s not the “Apple way” and if you’re running Linux you can forget running iTunes.
Photo sync bridges the gap admirably. It’s slower than USB (ok on 5.8GHz wifi) but works so easily that makes up for it. Works with SMB servers. Generates a custom folder layout on the target so your photos stay properly sorted. Brilliant job.
Always works. Best way to transfer photos on windows pc.
I have used this app for years because I never know where or what quality the photos in iCloud or my iphone are and if I have them all. Simple interface. No doubt if a file has transferred and then can be stored how you want on your pc.
- touchbyte GmbH
- 136.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © touchbyte GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- PhotoSync Premium - Yearly $9.99
- PhotoSync Pro - Lifetime $7.99
- PhotoSync Premium - Monthly $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.