PhysiApp®: Clinical exercises at your fingertips.
* Crystal clear and professionally narrated videos show you how to perform your exercises correctly.
* Always remember when to do your exercises thanks to in-app reminders.
* Once downloaded, access your videos even when you have no Internet access.
* PhysiApp® tracks your progress and feedback in real-time, allowing your healthcare provider to better support you based on clear outcome data.
- Improved performance and stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app with a bug when not kept in foreground
I love this app and use it regularly. There is however a bug which causes several side effects.
1) If you are viewing a particular exercise and your screen locks automatically, when you come back to the app you are returned to the main exercise selection page (Program), so you need to remember which exercise you were at and select it again. The same bug occurs when you momentarily swich apps e.g. answer a phone call.
2) If you are writing a new message e.g. to send an update to your physio as I was, and you momentarily swich apps or if your screen gets locked, your new message which you were composing completely disappears and you're returned to the Messages page and left with the unfortunate task of having to start your new message from scratch.
Aside from these bugs, I love this app!
Keep up the good work, development team!
Hey team, great app! One thing I find with rehab is it is hard to use a piece of paper and really get the jist of the exercise. Italian create accountability ensuring you stick to your program, awesome and thanks!
One suggestion is the ability to have access to more than one program or to combine programs prescribed, ie if you have rehab/ exercises but get other ones for a different issue.
App seems passable, but release notes are dreadful
I wanted to see how well the app was supported by the developer, and the release notes are generally a good way to do this.
Unfortunately not for this app. Who knows what has changed - the developer couldn’t be bothered making an effort to describe any of the changes they’ve made 😕
- Physitrack Limited
- 104.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Physitrack Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.