Locatrix has developed technology to give certifiers, fire engineers and other competent persons a way to immediately create spatially accurate evacuation signs/diagrams. PlanStudio provides a simple and easy way to mark-up a building or structure and create spatially accurate evacuation signs/diagrams with the press of a button.
A mobile app for drafting, editing, viewing and adding mark-ups to CAD drawings directly from your tablet. Onsite engineers can increase their productivity and revenue by connecting their work to cloud storage and directly create evacuation signs and diagrams. Traditional drafting software is complex and difficult to use, a manual mark-up often requiring transferring onto a sign template by a third party. PlanStudio is easy enough for a novice with robust, powerful features that will please any expert.
Key features include:
• Geotagging for spatially accurate plans
• 100+ pre-configured icons for WHS and Emergency Management
• Compliant with all relevant Australian legislation and standards
• Secure online cloud repository
• Multiple sign templates
• Full suite of drafting tools compatible with iOS and Windows
• All legislative updates for the app
• Push button publishing of finished Evacuation
• Signs via Locatrix
PK-2070 - Bing satellite layers in site plans.
Bug Fixes & Other Improvements
PK-2051 - Fixed an issue where angle snapping would snap to the current rotation.
PK-2060 - Fixed selection bounding boxes for some items in the diagram template editor.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.