Pluralsight for iOS is free to download and there are some free courses available to all. A Pluralsight Membership will allow full access to the entire 7,000+ course library, learning paths, assessments, and more. Watch Pluralsight on an Apple TV, mobile device, tablet or your computer, and log in on any of them to pick up right where your learning left off.
Pluralsight Monthly Membership: $34.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your iTunes account will be billed. Account will be charged and subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle and will continue to renew until cancelled. Manage your subscription and auto-renewal from your iTunes account.
Terms of Service:
Sharpen your skills today while watching professional tech and creative training anywhere, anytime.
Have any suggestions or issues? Contact us directly by email: email@example.com. We’re here to help.
- It's a big commitment to finish a course. So now, when you do, we added a little treat!
- Some cosmetic and and other small improvements
Have any suggestions or issues? Send feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent content but would like to see some new features in UI
I've recently signed up to Pluralsight and this app means I can watch videos on the go with the iPad or iPhone, which is fantastic. I'm hooked on using it!
Some features I'd like to see in future:
- background refresh of catalogue. It's frustrating having to wait for the refresh to finish before you can do anything. Perhaps this could happen on a background thread or only when a refresh button is pressed.
- preload next video in sequence. There's a delay going from one vid to the next. Each vid is quite small so this happens quite a lot. It would be good if the start of the next vid could be preloaded so there's minimal delay
- recently watched courses. It would be really helpful to have a section at the top showing recently watched courses so you can go straight in without scrolling down and finding the course on the list.
Info Sec Courses Review
Good introduction and overview courses, subject matter will help you get on the right path and give an appreciation of content and depth. You will then need to find courses that take you to the intermediate and advanced levels of understanding. Courses are not technical, there are some high level examples but if you want in-depth technical content, look elsewhere.
Where are my downloaded videos
The last update has either deleted my downloaded videos or removed access to them .... great
- Pluralsight, LLC
- 39.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Pluralsight LLC. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Pluralsight Membership $51.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.