"... it's challenging, it's funny, and most important of all, it's a lot of silly, goofy fun." - Gamezebo, 4.5/5
"... quit reading and download it right now." - TouchArcade, 4.5/5
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
== FEATURES ==
• Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces!
• Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Four game modes - Story mode, Insane Mode, Manic Mode, and Timed Sprint, with more unlocked once you beat the game
• Pets - They'll accompany you in battle and save your hide!
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off. Then do it again in the Petemare and Pete's Reckoning game modes!
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
This update replaces the BscotchID account system with the Rumpus account system which supports Sign In with Apple. We also implemented a new achievements interface, an updated background, and a higher resolution for modern devices. For more details, check out the patch notes at https://www.bscotch.net/games/quadropus-rampage/patchnotes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really worth checking out!!
I love this app and it really should be more popular! The only thing I would love even more is updates! New enemies or weapons or hilariously random weapon names would be great! It would also be cool if you void have a pet crab or something and being able to upgrade the pets you bought! I love it and keep up the great work butterscotch brothers!
The game is really good and I have alot of fun playing it. I just wish I could play in on my iPad 1 with the bigger screen so I can see the details more and hit the controls more easily. Every time I try to play it on my iPad it gets to the title screen and then I hit play and it crashes. If the developers could stop that it would be good. Thanks
Whether you've got 8 legs, 2 or none, this game is outrageously fun. Butterscotch are quickly becoming serious contenders on the app market, they haven't put a foot wrong yet, and this here is just a little more proof of that.
Arcade bullet hell hack and slash glory, but with aliens, seriously, what more could you ask for?
- Butterscotch Shenanigans, Inc.
- 68.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Butter Up! $4.49
- Orb & Doubloon Starter Pack $4.49
- Butter Up! $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.