Follow the ultra-suave Hardik in this action adventure RPG that borders on insanity. Shoot animals out of your face through furious boss fights, procedurally generated levels, and a huge number of powerups and unique weapons as you battle across the realm.
Laser blasting bees, speed boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra defensive turtles will join you on your journey!
• Unique Shot Rotation system -- Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 43 unique weapons with 86 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 evil bosses – So evil you will shed a single tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. Roguelike elements abound!
• 5 Unique Environments -- Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• A massive campaign -- Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous -- The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods -- Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
• Cloud saving -- Transfer your save between devices! New phone? No problem!
• Doubled coin gains
• Reduced resurrection cost
Optimized the cloud save syncing and reduced wait time for the sync to finish. For more details, check out the patch notes at https://www.bscotch.net/games/towelfight-2/patchnotes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A lot of content!
Lots of stuff to collect. Great monocle customisation. Big map. Lots of enemies. $0.99 is a small price for a great game. Been waiting a while for a game like this on iOS. I hate to compare games but it's like elements of Oddworld's Stranger's Wrath fused with Binding of Isaac.
Good concept but...
I'm a butterscotch fan so I didn't wanna give this review but I have to be fair. The game has a good rpg concept and you never know what you might expect to face in each new map. One of the things that turned me off is how frequent the ads appear when you clear out all the enemies on the map. The controls are just cranky and it is hard to maneuver your character especially when the pressure is on(in other words, you will die a lot). I also do not like the description of the equipments we can use, please be clearer in what perks each equipment gives.
Lots to do!!!
So much to do and so much fun for my kids and myself !!
- Butterscotch Shenanigans, Inc.
- 77.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020 Butterscotch Shenanigans, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Butter Up! $4.49
- Butter Up! (Anonymous) $4.49
- 5,000 Coins $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.