Property and real estate search made simple – buy, sell, rent, share
• Search across Australia's largest set of properties for sale, rent or that have sold previously (including auction results and rental history).
• Find properties for sale, house and land packages, off-the-plan apartments, rental properties and rooms for rent
• Save your favourite searches and be notified when matching properties come onto the property market in Australia.
• Smart notifications let you know when something important happens to one of your favourite properties.
• Quick short cuts to your most recent searches.
• Organise your saved properties your own way. When saving properties, create custom Collections to help make your property search experience easier.
• Use our inspection planner to easily manage upcoming auctions or open-for-inspection times.
• See the closest schools for any given property, backed by Government data (ACARA).
• Add your own notes to properties and sync them across your realestate.com.au account.
Explore and research the market
• Understand your numbers with our home loan calculator that includes upfront costs and allows you to save your information so you only have to enter it once.
• Discover how your estimated home loan repayments may impact your budget.
• Search estimated property value and sales histories for any property in Australia.
• Use maps to explore properties in different areas, including your current location. Property available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra and the rest of Australia.
• Set up a property profile to monitor the potential value of your own home.
• Get intelligent suggestions for properties you might like but might not be searching for.
Take that next step (without all the stress!)
• Apply for conditional approval for a home loan within the app – the kind you can use to bid at auction with, or make an offer on the spot.
• Easily contact a real estate agent or broker by phone or email.
• One touch rental applications with 1Form.
We'd love your help to make our app even better We're constantly out to make our app more awesome, so that you can have the best property experience. If you have any feedback about the app or suggestions for future versions, let us know at email@example.com
Please note: This real estate and property app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We’ve given listings a new look. Property features are more discoverable with icons, information has been reorganised so it’s easier to scan and you can browse similar properties from the listing agency.
If you have any feedback, we would love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Been using this app to look for rental properties and has never failed us. A good app to begin with. Hopefully the developer can have a “hide” buttons for the property that we are not into so that we see lesser houses. And also allow us to search by address or road name if the list gets long when we want to search that particular property. Easier to manage our search that way. Removed property should be archived and also allow us to see it again when we want to refer what and how does that property looks like. Other than that, it’s perfect. Love the 1form that comes along with it for application of the property and we can keep safely all our documents there. Hoping more Australia and NZ property agencies would allow people to use 1form to apply electronically. Go green guys. Save the trees! :)
We have just sold our home after 40 years with no fuss or confusion, we were so happy to use J Nguyen Property Agents.
Johnny was so professional in his dress, manner and his business, nothing we asked of him was to much trouble and we did have plenty of questions. His focus on keeping us informed on results of our homes viewings and the comments made on that day, which we did appreciated.
We can not thank Johnny enough he goes above and beyond for his clients even checking in on us after the sale had gone through, we would highly recommend him to anyone selling or buying a home.
Pretty good but could be better organised
This app is good but it’d be great if it could help u keep organised with
-which properties you had viewed and what you thought (a rating system only u can see). Sometimes you view so many that it gets confusing.
- a link to the realestate agents site to BOOK a viewing not just Enquiries about one. Most agents want you to still book even when a time has been set. It would be much easier if you could do that from the app.
- a tick symbol or a note of some sort to mark that you have contacted the agent already. Sometimes you save properties but don’t have time to contact the agent.
- a system where you could import the viewing time into your calendar.
Developer Response ,
Hi Applechick88, thanks for this awesome feedback.
We've made a few of changes you've mentioned in your review. You now see a label that says "VIEWED" if you've already looked at a property, and changes to "ENQUIRED" if you contacted the agent about that property. The ability to add open for inspection times directly into your calendar is available by clicking on the calendar icon displayed next to the Inspection/Auction times. Finally there ability to BOOK a viewing is available for some properties, but it depends if the agent representing the property uses the inspection booking service.
Hope this helps.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.