The original and well loved Australian educational app that teaches your children how to write the same way they are taught at school (and have loads of fun doing so)
rED Writing has consistently featured in the Top 10 Aussie education apps on the Appstore for the last 4 years running!
Give the gift of teaching your children and students how to handwrite quickly and easily, using the same handwriting methods taught in Australian schools, with the iPAD.
We have designed rED Writing for IPad to get the best of out of this education approved device and created it so that it is both classroom ready and a classroom on-the-go.
Teaches Australian children aged 3-7 how to write instantly.
rED Writing for IPAD has been designed to make it super-fun, easy and motivational for Aussie youngsters (aged 3-7) to learn to handwrite the alphabet: small and capital letters, along with numbers and shapes.
Your young scholars, no matter what their skill or ability, can master the first stages of handwriting, using correct stroke directions, instantly.
rED Writing for IPAD features a complete set of Australian school fonts for every state and territory in Australia as well as the correct writing directions, pronunciations, sounds and letter associations . And the best bit all of all – our users tell us it is really fun!
These new features are only available on rED Writing for iPad:
• The rED room – what’s inside is a secret and can only be opened through handwriting. We think your children will love it!
• Another level to unlock and explore so your young scholars can practice and perfect their handwriting.
• ‘The Scrambler’ – allows users to mix up the order of the alphabet and numbers to learn in a non-linear way.
• It’s made just for the iPad – We designed this version of rED Writing to work beautifully on the iPAD for use inside and outside of the classroom – giving your young users the best possible writing experience yet.
rED Writing for iPad also features:
• 8 Australian educational approved handwriting fonts
• 6 Game Modes including:
o Uppercase Letters,
o Lowercase Letters,
o Handwriting shapes and more.
• Australian voiceovers
• Correct pronunciation and sounds for all letters
• Word associations
• Correct handwriting directions
• Intuitive interface (parent or teacher invention rarely needed)
• And loads of cool rewards and incentives to excite and delight
5 GREAT REASONS TO BUY rED WRITING FOR IPAD NOW
1. RAVE REVIEWS - rED Writing has consistently featured in the Top 10 Australian Education Apps on the Apple iStore since it’s launch in 2012.
2. IT’S NEW AND BEEN DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR IPAD –We have given rED Writing a new look and feel, added in some exciting new features that you won’t find anywhere else, introduced new levels and a secret room – and all designed exclusively for the iPAD.
3. CLASSROOM READY– FEATURES ALL HANDWRITING FONTS USED IN AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLS TODAY –
Designed to work in a classroom environment as well as be a classroom-on-the-go, rED Writing for iPAD features every font set taught at Australian schools – so no matter where you live, your child can learn to write the right way.
4. ANY CHILD REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY CAN USE IT– We have made rED Writing to be super-intuitive so children of all ages and abilities can learn to handwrite letters and numbers from the get-go.
5. 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE – Made right here in the land of Oz, by an experienced team of professionals passionate about the future education of young Australians.
But don’t just listen to what we have to say:
WE INVITE YOU TO DOWNLOAD rED WRITING TODAY
And tell us what your budding scholar thinks!
About the team:
Kristy Swift, is a director at Rogue Mobile and the conscious creator of rED Writing.
Connect with Kristy and learn more about rED writing at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rED-Writing-157155947730252/
- Updated endpoints for generating certificates
Ratings and Reviews
Good to use with your child
Overall a pretty good app, you can pick which state you're in and it covers lower case, upper case, numbers and some shapes.
We've been doing this before bedtime together so it's been enjoyable for us both. The app isn't perfect though, I found that the menu items icons weren't really clear so I had to click on all the options to find out what each was. Also my son found it hard to get the number 5 right and it looked like he had written it correctly. Maybe the assessment on the number 5 is too harsh. But for the price a pretty good app.
Great Writing App for Kids
This is a terrific writing app for kids which customises the experience to conform to the printing rules in different Australian States. The graphics are adorable - not your average kids app at all. The only downside is trying to get your iPad back from the kids! Once they complete a level they can get a certificate emailed which looks great. A nice touch.
Perfect for starting school
This is exactly what I was looking for!! My child just started school. Some of the letters are formed differently to when I was in kinder. The app notes which state you are from so your child is forming the correct letter for their curriculum. In addition my child loves it! If they are going to be on the iPad this is a guilt free way of using it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.