The official Service NSW app, making it easier to access government services.
Some 5 star reviews:
• “I highly recommend it as it is very convenient to have all this information at one’s fingertips” - AM
• “Absolutely amazing! Easy to install, shows demerit points and fines, and displays your licence securely” – DB
Access the following digital licences and credentials, with more to come:
• Driver Licence
• RSA/RCG Competency Card
• Working with Children Check
• Recreational Fishing Licence
• Boat Driver Licence.
COVID Safe Check-in
• Quick, contactless check in at COVID Safe venues
• Point your device camera at the COVID Safe QR Code to get started
• Save your details for a faster check in next time.
Useful tools and services:
• Verify a Digital Driver Licence via our licence checker
• Check or renew a registration
• Sign into licensed venues.
Fines and demerits:
• View and pay your fines
• View your demerits.
• Access COVID-19 statistics by postcode
• Access our COVID-19 Assistance Finder with benefits, rebates and concessions.
Tell us what you think:
• Help us help you! We’re always working on a better, stronger, faster app.
• Share what you’d like to see in the app: we use your feedback to continuously improve the app experience.
Sorry about the bugs! Thanks for reporting them. We've made this fix and are working on the rest:
• Fixed a bug where the check-in venue was sometimes showing as a previous venue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but an improvement on one thing I noticed
The app seems very useful from the initial look but I wasn’t able to add my drivers licence due the the apostrophe in my last name. Said it was invalid and without the apostrophe the records didn’t match my licence. This was after multiple attempts to make sure I did the right numbers for my licence.
I know with an apostrophe being in the coding is difficult to put it through but now I can’t use the app until it’s changed.
Developer Response ,
Hi Obrienap, Thanks for letting us know about this bug! We fixed this in a recent update, so please try again. If something still doesn't look right, please do let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
Difficult to activate, now working well
Kept getting "something went wrong" error when I tried to set up the app today. Rang Services NSW and got some story about having to first log into the Services website on my computer and link my licence to something or other. Didn't have time to follow that up today, but tried to set up the app again late at night and it worked perfectly. Sounds like whoever I spoke to at Services NSW was talking rubbish, and the app set up process was simply overwhelmed during the day. But it's working very well now, with driver's licence and Working With Children card now really accessible.
Works decently most of the time
I’d like to suggest a feature for the app in regard to the COVID check-in. It would be great if the app sent us notifications asking us if we have checked out, since many of us forget to check out of locations. It could be opt in (you would have to choose to have the alerts set) and maybe even choose the frequency i.e. “send notification 10 mins/20 mins/1 hour/etc after last check in”.
Also sometimes we forget to check in as soon as we enter for whatever reason, so may be good if we could edit the check IN time as well.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.