ShiftCare makes it easier for Australia’s disability support providers, carers and allied health professionals to manage rosters, billing and client relationships.
Fully integrated with NDIS payment schedules, we boost efficiency, improve client outcomes and help you deliver a higher standard of care.
For aged care & disability service providers
- Manage rosters
- Match support workers to client needs
- Securely store and share client data
- Track client progress
- Manage budgets effectively
- Simplify billing – bulk invoicing and full integration with leading accounting software
- NDIS pricing automatically updated
For carers & support workers
- Book and manage shifts - even part days
- Track time and expenses, lodge instantly for faster payment.
- Access client profiles anywhere and get to know them before you meet
- Update and share case notes with your team
- Track client progress and keep families in the loop
- The documents, policies and forms you need, in one place
Start your free trial and discover the benefits of ShiftCare for yourself.
Progress note headings can now be marked as mandatory. Plus this release lays the foundations for some exciting upcoming improvements for the other shift note types.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app- needs some improvements
My staff find the app simple and mostly easy to use. Progress notes sometimes don’t save or save twice, and is hard to write once you write a certain amount in covers what you write so you cannot see it as you are writing.
There also needs to be more client information easily accessible upon opening the shift such as contact numbers for the client. Staff have also requested that only days that include a shift should be present upon opening the app, rather than showing empty days.
Easy to use and easily accessible.
Shiftcare is very easy to use! All the information needed for a shift is easily seen and accessible.
Although, I have had to resort to writing my shift notes in a seperate app, and copying the notes to shiftcare, because, in the note writing section of the app, once my notes have exceeded a certain point, the keyboard covers the notes and I can’t see what I am writing, because the area is covered by the keyboard.
When I try to scroll down so I can see what I am typing, I am unable to do so, it just resets back at the top of the page.
Couple of changes would make it five star
Issues looking at past dates to see hours worked/approved, and when I go forward to upcoming dates, I have to close the whole app to get it back to current date.
Also, if there was a way to sync work dates to google calendar this would go a long way to assisting in family planning for future events.
Otherwise, this is a clean and simple interface.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ShiftCare Pty. Ltd.
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © ShiftCare Pty. Ltd.