Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack
• Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please contact email@example.com
• The size of text is now controlled in the Accessibility settings of your iOS device rather than inside Slack. We used to have a separate preference for it inside the app, but it makes a lot more sense that you would want to have the same size text whatever you’re reading.
• Fixed: Attempting to reorder your workspaces would occasionally result in them ending up in a completely different order than the one you put them in. The order in which you put them? Either way, they no longer belie your reasonable commands, and will fall into line as requested, no longer out of order.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic and constantly gaining parity with desktop. Auto dark mode?
I spend a lot of time for work and beta testing apps in Slack. It’s nice to have access everywhere. Except when notifications constantly go off no iPhone+iPad+Mac LOL!
Love the new Dark Mode but why not allow auto switch on screen brightness that is becoming the norm now?
Slack for Apple Watch
So I’ve been using slack on my iPhone and Mac for about two year and I’m very happy with how it work! But I’ve had some problems on my new Apple Watch; when I get a notification it comes up with the option to dismiss or reply and if I hit the reply button it quits the app and then if I go on my iPhone it comes up with blank un-sent message. So I think the reply option is broken and needs some work. Also, there is no option to access channels from the Apple Watch, only DM’s and mentions. Channels being the main way people in my team communicate I would love the ability to access channels, not just single messages as they come in (which I then cannot look at again once I have either dismissed or attempted to reply to it)
Thank you for your nice iPhone/Mac message app, but I think the Apple Watch app needs a little work
Always great and always getting better!
Been using slack since the beta before it was released and have found it has had massive improvements in how we connect at work. So friendly, well considered, well designed and well built. I see slack as one of the benchmarks of how apps should be built. For people. Well done folks!
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 163.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.