SmartCR by Cardihab is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from heart attack and many common heart procedures such as a bypass, valve replacement, stent, pacemaker, and others. SmartCR is also intended for people living with conditions such as heart failure, angina, and forms of cardiovascular disease.
SmartCR by Cardihab will help you can keep track of all the information you'll need on your cardiac recovery journey, including:
- Medication list, schedule, and adherence
- Health measures such step count, blood pressure, weight, heart rate and more
- Data from HealthKit/Apple Health app such as daily step count (with your permission) so you don't have to enter this in manually
- Diary entries for your goals and non-emergency symptoms
- Exercise prescription with adherence
You'll also be able to access education articles and videos to help you and your family better understand your condition/procedure(s), and mindfulness exercises that will help you manage stress and anxiety.
Connect with your health care provider to complete Cardihab's scientifically validated, remote cardiac rehab program in one visit to a hospital and six phone calls, instead of having to physically go to the hospital 12 or more times. Remotely delivered cardiac rehab means more convenience for you, especially when you have returned to work or find it difficult getting to a hospital.
SmartCR by Cardihab will help you get back to life.
Fix for Diary Page not loading
- Cardihab Pty Ltd
- 60.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Cardihab Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.