Monitor, manage and perfectly smoke your favourite BBQ from your iPhone or iPad while getting the weekend shopping done! Stress less, enjoy more, smoke perfectly!
The Smartfire App includes:
- Status screen provides a 'single look' status of the pit and food probes
- Setup Your Pit screen enables you to dial in your desired target pit temperature, along with high and low threshold alarms and a fan override switch.
- Setup Probe screen enables you to choose your target temperatures, alarms and nick names associated with a probe. You select the meat type associated with the probe, ie 'Pork' then either swipe or tap the left/right arrows to change the selection. The options available are Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish and Custom. For each primary meat type, there are multiple meat and doneness combinations, ie 'Steak (medium rare) - 130F' within Beef.
- Settings screen to customise your pit type, temperature scale, whether alarm sounds are on and the desired alarm sound effect.
- Setup screen to pair your phone and Smartfire Controller and provide your WiFi credentials for the Controller to use
Fixes: Updates to social login
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome-makes smoking so much more relaxing !! but needs to support lower temps for salmon - ie 120F - as current 150F min is too high...
I’ve been using my SmartFire for almost a year with great results. Most notable, I smoked a Christmas ham with minimal intervention and served 20 people.
When I received my NBN modem my ISP has changed the wifi settings that caused connectivity issues for my SmartFire and Chromecast. When I changed one setting on the wifi back to SmartFire’s recommended setting, it was great. Read the manual and double check new wifi.
Awesome product with fantastic support
This is a great product that continually evolves with each version and feedback from the user community. Will help control bbq on most cookers and does an amazing job keeping things steady for long periods of time.
“Jerome, Jerome, the metronome” steady as she goes. Just what you need
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.