Take the challenge and discover 100 ways to help you change your relationship with gambling. Whether you want to simply cut back your on gambling, take a break from it or stop permanently, the 100 Day Challenge can work for you.
The 100 Day Challenge is a flexible program designed with the help of professionals to give you the support you need. And it’s all done anonymously.
You can set individual goals, get support and advice, discover new activities or chat to others who are also up for the challenge.
• The ability to set your own goal to take a break, cut back or stop permanently
• Take the quiz to see if you are experiencing harm from your gambling
• Daily check in option to track how you are sticking to your goal
• Tips and advice on managing your finances and building a support team
• 100 different activities to help resist the urge to gamble, categorised into six groups: Wellness, Solitary, Practical, Physical, Creative and Social. Activities might be new or familiar but are all designed to inspire and guide you each and every day on the challenge
• Community forum - Read helpful messages from other people taking the challenge and leave your own comments for others to read
The challenge has been updated to provide you:
- Level progression depending on your activity
- Ability to edit your favourite activities list
- Milestone badges for your achievements
- Improved forum performance
- Sounds and notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Verification code won’t send to my email. Can not use the app without it...
- Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
- 80.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.