Welcome to the official app for The Coffee Club Australia!
Get exclusive access to amazing offers and discounts, made just for you. PLUS, reap the rewards with our new ‘spend and save’ Club Rewards Loyalty program!
Scan your barcode with every purchase, and you’ll earn credit to be spent in store. The Coffee Club Australia App also gives you access to great offers and deals – all in the palm of your hand.
In a hurry? The Coffee Club Australia App is the fastest way to pay - just load your account, scan and go.
Reap the rewards today, download the app and get scanning!
What’s in it for you?
- Exclusive Offers: at your local store and across our national footprint.
- Free Loyalty Program: join Club Rewards and swipe your digital loyalty card to earn credit to spend in store. For every $10 you spend, you’ll earn $1 worth of credit (minimum balance of $5 credit required to ‘cash out’). All Rewards Credit earned in one month expires at the end of the following month.
- VIP Access in your pocket: Are you a VIP member? Get all the same VIP deals you love plus additional Club Rewards offers. Take the weight off your wallet and store your VIP Card on the app. You’ll never forget where you’ve placed your card!
- Digital Wallet: Make ordering in store a breeze with our The Coffee Club digital wallet. Upload money onto your account on the app and swipe the barcode in store to spend.
- Store Locator: Locate your favourite store easily with our store locator map.
We update the app regularly so that we can make it better. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
App better than carrying coffee club card
App easy to use. Been using for over a year now once or twice a week normally. Have had no unresolvable issue with app. Though regularly I have found myself having to tap transactions under Reward Balance for app to update and show true Reward Balance. This is even necessary when I have previously flicked the iPhone Coffee club app away so not running in background and have freshly opened it.
Until reading this just now I didn’t realise that my rewards would probably expire before I got to use them. I didn’t think this happened to VIP members, who pay by the year. Perhaps my own fault for not being able to read small print easily. Disappointed. I’ve been a VIP member for years and preferred the cards to the app, as I do not always have my phone with me, but I was also disappointed to discover, when renewing my membership recently, that I would be charged an extra $5 for a card. Also, the outlet I visited most often closed last year, so for most of that time the card was not used. Another outlet has now opened not far from the location of the old one and I have visited it regularly. What I once thought was a worthwhile loyalty programme seems to be less so each year. When I had an actual VIP card, printed on it was that I liked a HOT coffee. I always ask for it to be hot, but it rarely is. Gripe over 😀
Jenny and Ian’s away day to Gympie
We came from Maryborough for a medical apt. So we decided to cheer ourselves up and come to Coffee Club for the best coffees ever and a lovely lunch. We ordered 2 lemon pepper Calamari (which never disappoint) The waiting time was short and our waitress was very attentive We were also greeted and helped by Stephen on the cash register. He called me ‘Miss’ and I was very יchuffed’ because I’m 74 years old. So thanks to Coffee Club for being a refreshing oasis in an otherwise stressful day🤗
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Coffee Club (Technology) Pty Ltd
- 76.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- The Coffee Club © 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.