Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
2020.10.1 fixes a crash that sometimes happened if you tried to save an attachment to your photo library.
Whether you use Trello to manage your team, plan your side hustle, volunteer at the local animal shelter, or anything in between, managing multiple Trello accounts is now easier than ever with our new account switcher:
- Easily toggle between multiple Trello accounts
- Receive push notifications for all of your logged in Trello accounts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I’d been looking for
I was seeking a cheap yet effective tool for managing the production flow of our company. Both something that would be computer based and inter-office was a requirement. I knew what I wanted it to do, just didn’t know what it could be called.
Then I stumbled across Trello. It answered every requirement I had, and then some. It has made a huge difference to how we work, reduced human error significantly, and saved us a lot of time. It is also very logical and simple to us. When I find something this amazing, I always want to evangelise and spread the word (which funnily enough is something I appear to be doing again right now!). I’ve lost track of how many people I’ve recommended this software to...
Thank you for filling this need and making this incredible software.
The Missing Link!! :)
I was looking for a system that would allow me to see the big picture and help me break it down to execute and Trello was the answer. It’s taken me a while to organise it, learn how to use it, develop the necessary habits, and set it up but I’m getting there. You want 1 collection hub to organise your life, Trello makes this possible. The best part that blew my mind was the ability to link Outlook with a board so I can send emails, link voicemails to a board so I don’t forget to return calls - absolute game changer. Flexible and easy, highly recommend spending some time getting to know the platform as you’ll be a raving convert once you have the hang of it :)
No hassle, easy to use!
Finally, so many project management apps became available over the past year but all have a monthly subscription with only a 14 day trial... I came across Trello that gives you a basic version for FREE! This is great when you’re a freelancer like me just starting out. After using the free version for about 2 months now, I know my way around it and it has helped my life out a lot. I’ll be upgrading to Gold package soon (which is still more affordable then anywhere else) as this tool has been a god-send with organising my life
- Trello, Inc.
- 138.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold $7.99
- One Year of Trello Gold $69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.