Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 130,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the millions of learners around the world who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 57,000+ expert instructors teaching in 65+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
Thank you for learning on Udemy! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great courses and prices
For an absolutely low price (Never more than $18 AUD) I have purchased a total of 4 courses.
I've been working through 2 recently (drawing anatomy and drawing for beginners) and am happy to say that the courses are going well.
Only downside is that there isnt a "class" environment (of course thats because its online) so i've found it difficult to stay on track or push myself sometimes, but thats on me.
Definitely give it a shot and give it everything!! Its fun, affordable and super informative.
Annoyed with Buffering and Video not playing
Yeah. I love the courses on Udemy, and learnt a lot they are cheap. But recently I started having problem with the App. It is not responsive and halt every 2 minutes. The Videos doesn’t play well on wifi. First of all they do not buffer fast, and if they buffer then Video doesn’t replay. Secondly even if you download the course on app. Sometimes it takes ages to download and sometimes it is quick. But the problem is both ways you can not play for some reasons. I am using an Iphone X and even on Macbook same problem. The video doesn’t load and you have to waste time on Waiting. I am a big fan of udemy but recently it is wasting my time on sitting in front of computer/mobile and waiting to load the course. I am full time employee and struggling to study on Udemy platform. I believe other have same problems please fix the bugs in your system. BTW works fine on 4G mobile data but thats what I do not want.
Very Bad App Exoerience
I have downloaded the course to access during my commute. The app demanded access to the internet for the previously fully downloaded videos. Connected to internet then app started to delete videos and stream them instead. Extremely annoyed as buffering is unreasonably slow dispute very high speed internet assess. Absolutely useless.
Just had a look at the reviews and it has been a known issue for almost 6 months now. Obviously Udemy is too big to care.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Udemy Inc
- 95.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Udemy, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant $30.99
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch $179.99
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.