The uLIBRARY app makes it easy to browse, borrow and listen to your library's eAudiobooks and read their eBooks on your smart phone or tablet.
You can use uLIBRARY if your library has joined our digital service. Download from the App Store for FREE and log-in with your library membership details to access your library's collection of our eAudiobooks and eBooks.
- Easy to browse by format and genre
- Search by title, author, narrator, and genre
- Each eAudiobook has an audio preview
- eBooks have a preview
- See how many titles you have available to borrow and how many you have on loan at any time
- Borrow or, if out on loan, reserve for later
- Receive automatic notification of when reserved titles become available (requires email details)
- Receive automatic notification when nearing end of loan period (requires email details)
- Receive automatic notification if a title has been borrowed but not yet downloaded (requires email details)
- Renew eAudiobook and eBook loans (if title has not been reserved by another user)
- Return eAudiobook and eBook loans before the loan period expires
- Title automatically deletes from your My Account screen on loan expiry, so no more overdue fees
- Full list of previously downloaded titles always available
- Listen offline
- Automatically saves your current position in book
- Lock screen widget for quick and easy access to playback controls of eAudiobook
- Play eAudiobooks in the background whilst using other apps
- Read offline
- Built in eReader
- Bookmark your page
- Change font and font size, including ability to use dyslexic specific fonts
We hope our eAudio and eBooks give you many hours of listening and reading pleasure.
This update includes additional features and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
There are so many problems with this app I don’t know where to start. Downloading takes ages, an item I had downloaded disappeared and had to be downloaded again. Then it stopped in the middle of the book and started at the beginning again. The speed and sleep buttons don’t seem to work, I could go on on.
Terrible, terrible App. I have found the audiobook, downloaded it, but it will not play! Have tried reloading, but nothing works. Have looked in the help section and but no advice there. So frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for the review. I am pleased to inform you that we have recently released an updated version of uLibrary which has resolved your reported issue.
If you have not done so already, please update through the App Store to new version uLIBRARY 6.62.
Of course, if you do experience any problems please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com so we can assist you further.
- Ulverscroft Group Limited
- 29.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Ulverscroft Large Print Books Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.