----The main function of VeryFit - Smart Band----
1. Includes checking exercise, sleep quality, the state of the heart rate monitor, a smart alarm clock to wake up, APP message alert.
2. etc.Application through physical activity and calorie consumption, monitor the effect of walking and running.
3. When Veryfit sleep monitoring, recording deep and shallow sleep, sleep, sleep help users monitor their sleep quality.
4. Because the application needs to remind background, it has been running in the background.
5.This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life
6. Connect to synchronize data to Apple Health (HealthKit), to achieve data movement, data and consumed calories sleep simultaneous recording to Apple Health (HealthKit)
Modify known bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
i’m a little perplexed by this app and this watch. it seems to be so good in some ways, but there are definitely little niggling issues that should be addressed so that this product can function at its best...
1- there is no way to track from a daily basis how many steps were taken. i can’t believe it actually. that should be standard. i want to be able to look back and check how many steps i did on ONE day. weekly/monthly i could care less. is there a way to please add in daily steps?
2- app does not always open, i have to open + close a few times before it will register and work for me. the app itself seems quite simple so for it to not be opening on the first day i’m using it doesn’t make me feel all that comfortable with my purchase.
Great effort, many bugs to squash!
Overall, I really like this app with my ID155 plus HR, but there are plenty of interface issues: the sync & share buttons crash over the signal strength & battery icons on my iPhone 6 [iOS 11]. I can only sync by opening another app, then switching back, hoping that the icons move down by themselves! There's the occasional chinese text, spelling, capitalisation & gram a ticsl errors, but for the price of the watch a. app, it's a great start! BTW; there are also some typos in the watches' firmware ['butten' instead of 'button']. Can't wait to see an update soon!
Mostly good but issues
It’s overall a really good concept. It does not sync all information or correctly. For example during my workout my heart rate got up to 116 and stayed there for several minutes. When I went into my app it only registered my max hr as 107. Which as I’m trying to improve my fitness it’s kinda useless as an app for that side of it. Now I have to write it down and keep written track of it which makes the app useless for my needs. Step calculator seems accurate.
- an he
- 90.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 晏宝
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.