----The main function of VeryFit - Smart Band----
1. Includes checking exercise, sleep quality, the state of the heart rate monitor, a smart alarm clock to wake up, APP message alert.
2. etc.Application through physical activity and calorie consumption, monitor the effect of walking and running.
3. When Veryfit sleep monitoring, recording deep and shallow sleep, sleep, sleep help users monitor their sleep quality.
4. Because the application needs to remind background, it has been running in the background.
5.This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life
6. Connect to synchronize data to Apple Health (HealthKit), to achieve data movement, data and consumed calories sleep simultaneous recording to Apple Health (HealthKit)
1. Compatible with ID205G、KG205、130S、ID205S、ID151 dial functions;
2. Optimize the UI of cricket and open water swimming data display;
3. Modify some Spanish and Japanese translations;
4. Compatible with ID205U blood oxygen function;
5. Compatible with several new OTA, optimize OTA function;
6. Fix known bugs and improve user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
i’m a little perplexed by this app and this watch. it seems to be so good in some ways, but there are definitely little niggling issues that should be addressed so that this product can function at its best...
1- there is no way to track from a daily basis how many steps were taken. i can’t believe it actually. that should be standard. i want to be able to look back and check how many steps i did on ONE day. weekly/monthly i could care less. is there a way to please add in daily steps?
2- app does not always open, i have to open + close a few times before it will register and work for me. the app itself seems quite simple so for it to not be opening on the first day i’m using it doesn’t make me feel all that comfortable with my purchase.
IT WONT OPEN
as someone who uses this avidly watch and app to analyse my data (particularly steps) since I updated a few days ago the app just won’t open. It will come up with a white screen and says ‘version upgrade, data loading...’ with a losing symbol but then just crashes back to phone home screen. could this please be fixed ASAP, as my watch has now died and I don’t want to charge it for fear of loosing all my data from last few days!!!
in the 7months I’ve had it otherwise, the app has worked fine but this is super annoying!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to bring you a bad experience. Our next version will be released around 24 days. Please download the experience again. Thank you for your feedback.
Great effort, many bugs to squash!
Overall, I really like this app with my ID155 plus HR, but there are plenty of interface issues: the sync & share buttons crash over the signal strength & battery icons on my iPhone 6 [iOS 11]. I can only sync by opening another app, then switching back, hoping that the icons move down by themselves! There's the occasional chinese text, spelling, capitalisation & gram a ticsl errors, but for the price of the watch a. app, it's a great start! BTW; there are also some typos in the watches' firmware ['butten' instead of 'button']. Can't wait to see an update soon!
- an he
- 102.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 晏宝
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.