VisualDx is the single source for diagnostic clinical decision support. Searchable by symptoms, signs, and patient factors, VisualDx is the fastest path to a customized differential diagnosis. Tens of thousands of images and graphics speed comparison, recognition, and diagnosis. VisualDx is used to validate a diagnosis, access next steps for management and care, and for patient education. The VisualDx decision support and reference tool for physicians includes more than 3000 diagnoses and over 41 000 medical images. REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with images.
With VisualDx you can:
· Quickly search by diagnosis for next steps on management and patient care.
· Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
· Review diagnostic pearls and best tests at the point of care to aid with diagnosis.
· Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings such as travel history.
· View over 43,000 drug reactions
· Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
· Access ICD-10 and SNOMED CT codes.
· Perform VisualDx Quiz to test your knowledge of visual presentations of disease, and compete against colleagues via leaderboards.
Over 1700 hospitals, clinics, and medical schools use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Launch VisualDx on a computer AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click the “VisualDx Mobile” link to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your mobile device.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up monthly or yearly with the first month free.
This version contains bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I tested app for many many time
And all the time, it diagnosed very good
I can’t believe😃, it is very helpful.
Paid for this. Falls over frequently. Usually wrong on the occasions when it's works. Not impressed.
- Logical Images
- 208.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009-2020 Logical Images, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Add DermExpert (1 yr) $159.99
- Complete (1 yr) $599.99
- Complete+DermExpert (1 Month) $81.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.