For companies using PRO’s integrated vendor management system (VMS) and managed services provider (MSP) solution, Wand Mobile for iPhone enables on-the-go managers to manage their contingent workforce, all without ever touching their desktops or laptops. Wand Mobile enables them to quickly review and approve timecards, expenses, statement-of-work (SOW) billing, among various other notifications and requests. Workers have the ability to easily enter new timecards, submit expenses (including snapshots of receipts using the built-in camera on their iPhone), and review their histories.
SAFE AND SECURE
• Log into Wand Mobile for iPhone using your Wand VMS credentials provided to the PRO Unlimited Client Services Team
• Securely access all of your data from the Wand VMS, with no syncing necessary
• Seamlessly transition between Mobile, Tablet, and Web devices, picking up right where you left off
KEY WAND MOBILE FEATURES FOR MANAGERS
• 100% native mobile application that leverages the full capabilities of the iPhone device
• Push notifications that alert managers of new action items requiring their attention
• Detailed timecards that managers can review in detail and then approve or reject with a simple and intuitive swipe interface
• Detailed Financial Requests and Change Requests that managers can review and approve or reject (includes Headcount Requests, Project/SOW, Expenses, etc.)
• Worker feedback from managers captured through an intuitive, star-based rating system with just a few taps
• Side-by-side candidate comparison, candidate resume review, and interview scheduling without ever leaving the app
• Real-time rate benchmarking powered by PRO Unlimited’s Market Rate Module
• Existing workforce management by reviewing assignment details, days left, funds depletion, and billing history
KEY WAND MOBILE FEATURES FOR WORKERS
• Quick and easy timecard submission in just a few swipes and taps
• Ability to copy timecards from previous weeks, thus expediting the creation of timecards
• Expense report creation and submission by utilizing the device’s built-in camera to capture receipts
• Ability to view archives of all billing and expense history
• Wand Tablet for iPad, the industry’s first comprehensive, 100% native VMS for Apple iPad. Managers can manage the entire workforce lifecycle directly from their iPad.
NOTE: Wand Mobile can be activated only if the end user works for a company using PRO’s integrated vendor management system (VMS) and managed services provider (MSP) solution.
- Minor bug fixes and other improvements.
- PRO Unlimited, Inc.
- 79.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 PRO Unlimited, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.