Dungeon time stops when you do: smite monsters cleverly, not by mashing buttons!
With over 350 different types of items to be found, you will keep finding novel solutions to battling over 170 different types of monsters that you will face on your journey! You have time to think, but this is no puzzler - you will have to fight your adrenaline and use your sword or staff as much as your inventory.
The procedurally-generated dungeon and vast array of possible items gives immense replay value. Some games you'll find a good weapon early, other times you'll rely on wands or potions, or some combination. Sometimes in sheer desperation you'll read a random unidentified scroll... will it be a scroll of fire that incinerates your clothes? Will it be a blessed scroll of teleportation for the ultimate escape?
If you have ever played NetHack, DCSS, etc, this game will show you a whole new form of the roguelike genre.
When you get good enough to survive to 300 feet, you will be asked to upgrade your character to access the full dungeon. This is a one-off purchase for each type of character (for example, the sorcerer and sorceress are a single type - Evil Mages). The whole game can be played with any character - you only need to purchase your favourite character(s). This can also be seen/purchased in advance under Options/Store.
Upgraded to a new device or iOS version? Just use the "Recover" button in Options/Store to get your character classes back.
* Add mod.io modding support.
* Prevent rare 'no shops' dungeons.
* Some throwable weapons can return.
* Add 2 new legendary weapons.
* Add an Australian weapon.
* Choose portal destination
* New Shop type
* Make spider monkeys slightly better.
* Rebalance shuriken range, duration, damage.
* Tweak throwing bonus for all knives
* Improve shop UI.
* Disarming/canceling traps
* Add ring enchantment glows
* Change shurikens to wielded in stacks.
* Change some dual-wielding mechanics.
* Prison Cell improvements
* No skill/talent loss while polymorphed.
* Fade gesture feedback on iPhoneX
* Optimize and improve some dungeon graphics.
* Fix dungeon ruling sometimes being lost.
* Fix getting stuck moving on Ladder near a pet.
* Fixes IAPs sometimes not working, especially offline.
Ratings and Reviews
Warning Very Addictive
Games have come and gone on my iPad but wazhack I always come back too.. you'll be muttering one more game into the wee hours of the morning .. you'll swear & curse but you'll keep on playing... just buy it.. trust me you won't be sorry.
They’re still updating and it brings back hope
I am an avid fan of Wazhack and I always have been for 7 years. I was raised by this game and I truly loved every bit I played of it
It is so incredible and amazing that this game has gotten a remaster and an update so many years after its long silence
I can now return to spending tens of maybe hundreds of hours dungeon crawling through one of my favourite childhood games.
Thank you Waz and the Team! You guys are the fricken best
That's pretty good
Fun game, been playing it for a while. There is a payment element but I don't mind 4 a good game
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warwick Allison
- 95.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Warwick Allison
- In-App Purchases
- Fighters $1.99
- Good Mages $1.99
- Barbarians $1.99
- Hunters $1.99
- Evil Sorcerers $1.99
- Scoundrels $1.99
- Druids $1.99
- Bards $1.99