"A gamers pixel point-and-click dream" -The Daily Fandom
"one of the most substantial point-and-click adventures we've played in a while" -Newsweek
"nostalgic, emotional, and beautiful" -Noisy Pixel
Whispers of a Machine is a Sci-Fi Nordic Noir that tells the story of Vera, a cybernetically augmented special agent tasked with investigating a string of murders. These brutal killings obscure a sinister truth, as Vera soon finds ties to a group of fanatics committed to creating an AI superintelligence — a pursuit outlawed for nearly a century.
Complicating things, a great loss from Vera's past comes back to haunt her, making her question her own sanity and everything she stands for.
As an agent of the Central Bureau, Vera is equipped with an advanced nano-substance called Blue. This rare and sought-after technology allows her to develop superhuman abilities adapted to her psychological mindset.
Choose your playstyle and utilize these augmentations to investigate, gather information, and solve puzzles with multiple solutions.
Will Vera’s unique blend of skills and intuition be enough to solve the case, or will she discover that things are more ambiguous than they seemed? In this emotionally gripping story with existential twists and multiple endings, Vera's actions will have monumental consequences not only for herself, but for all of humanity...
- INVESTIGATION, AUGMENTED: Will Vera approach situations with a more empathetic, analytical, or assertive style? Your choices will impact her augmentations and subsequent puzzle solutions.
- A POST-AI FUTURISTIC DYSTOPIA: Immerse yourself in a realized world of beautifully hand-drawn pixel art design and gorgeous settings influenced by the Nordics.
- POINT-AND-CLICK INNOVATION: A groundbreaking entry to the point-and-click adventure game genre by the experienced developers of Kathy Rain and The Samaritan Paradox.
- PROFESSIONALLY VOICED: 4,000+ lines of dialogue with full English voice acting, directed by Wadjet Eye Games' Dave Gilbert.
** Images featured above have been taken on devices that support 16:9 resolution. Devices with resolutions that exceed 16:9 may experience issues with image scaling and clarity.
A few small changes
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant game and engaging story
I beta tested the game. And have it on steam but also bought it here. The story had me hooked with in the first few minutes. I highly recommend the game
So Far, Not So Good...
Title: So Far, Not So Good...
Rating: 3 Stars
Well, I got stuck... on day 3, it turns out I had to do certain things before entering the church. But because I didn’t know that (until I searched online), I entered and now it won’t let me leave or do anything else - it tells me to look around, which I did as there’s not many things to do or look at in those rooms. By the looks of things, I have to start again and I’m very, very irate about it - hence the reason for the rating drop!
Device: iPhone X
App Version: 1.0.5
Title: So Far, So Good...
Rating: 5 Stars
I just purchased the app today and have been playing on and off since this morning. I’ve just woken up to day 3 - day 1 to 2 was played on and off over an 8 hour period. I’m not sure of how many days are remaining but I’m quite surprised at how long each day is and that the game hasn’t been finished within 4 hours of purchasing it (like some paid apps). I don’t really play these types of games but I have really enjoyed this one and have actually missed what was being said or going on around me, in the real world lol - I was too into the game and not paying attention to anyone.
The one downfall: occasionally I miss what’s being said (automatically, without selecting anything or anyone) and it can’t be replayed, like when I select something from the notebook. It’s usually a bit too fast and disappears just as fast - I don’t think I’m missing anything important... well, I hope not anyway.
- Raw Fury AB
- 773 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Raw Fury
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.