Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive!
Works over any WiFi connection. You can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Mac / Linux / or another phone! Very easy to use.
No other software necessary! This is a simple, one stop, stand alone File Sharing solution.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Start the WiFi HD App on iPhone.
3. Use any device browser to go to designated IP address.
- Share Files Using the built-in HTTP File Server
- Manage Folders
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited Number of Files
- Copy Files to Friends
- Archive Software, Movies, Games
- Keep important Documents
-= v8.1 =-
- Stability Improvements
-= v8.0 =-
- Fixed crash on iOS 8
- Added 64bit support
- iPhone 6 native resolution support
-= v7.5 =-
- Improved UI Responsiveness
-= v7.3 =-
- Improved Search
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed display issues
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- iCloud Update
Ratings and Reviews
Pls read to get the "delete" working!
Support/documentation is non existant, but it's pretty easy to work out. The delete function was an issue, but I worked out that a quick right swipe across the file brings up the "delete" button. Overall, a fairly useful app.
Works, with the occasional crash.
What a waste of money on upgrade doesn't even work, I'm really really upset with this ,
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda™
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.