A simple Clock/Information Interface made to take advantage of the iPhone X Super Retina OLED display. Keep track of time, add a personal note, check the weather, add icons or images to the Information Interface.
The interface takes minor jumps each minute (3 pixels), this is built as a safety measure for OLED panels.
OLEDX is energy efficient, by using the most efficient methods to accomplish it's main purpose, OLEDX achieves very low power consumption.
The iPhone X OLED screen makes it possible to have zero light emitting from pixels that are not being used, the entire screen will look completely black while the information interface will be lit.
-Display Time and Date
-Current Weather Face
-Display Battery Information
-Display Icon or Personal Note
-Analog Or Digital Clock
-Proximity Sensor Monitoring
-Face color customization
-Adjust brightness of the interface by panning up and down across it.
Star roofs once set will go into a slide show mode and will loop through the set, this is done in order to prevent a single roof from being displayed for extended period of time.
The Settings button lights up on and off when you first enter the app, but you can tap on that position of the screen anytime to access the settings menu. Screen brightness can be adjusted by panning up and down with your finger across the screen.
We have listened to many of your suggestions and have tried to find and fix all the issues and bugs from the previous version.
Here is a summary of the update:
• Removes quiet a few premium specific bugs
• Adds landscape faces
• Adds faces with bigger fonts as per request of many users
• Removes the unnecessary 'jump on touch' functionality
• Adjusts certain fonts
• Adds multiple faces with various functionality , including a weather face
• The interface moves more now when the app is open
• Fixes some analog clock bugs
• Fixes bug where star roof would come back on upon app open even after removed
• Adds persistent brightness so each time you reopen the app the interface brightness level will be the same as you left it
• Improves the Face Selection interface
• A few minor tweaks.
If you run into any issues contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.