SPARK is a car sharing app for low cost and eco-friendly travels in Bucharest, Sofia and Vilnius.
We provide only electric cars to reach your destination in comfort and style, respecting the environment and saving your costs. Free-floating model allows you to start your ride in one location and leave SPARK car in any other location within designated zones as shown on the map. Your travels might take from few minutes to days – as long as you need a car at the lowest cost.
Here’s how it works:
• Download the app.
• Register – your driving licence and payment card.
• Find a car, reserve it and unlock via app.
• Pay only for a time you use it – insurance and maintenance are included in the cost.
• Earn eGO loyalty points for every kilometre driven with SPARK and redeem them for special rewards.
Now you can own electric car only by owning SPARK app. Download the app and enjoy zero-pollution travels in your city!
Drank a lot of coffee and fixed a possible crash when zooming the map.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing but glitchy
I love the idea and execution of the whole service including the app.
More and more often and find myself reserving a vehicle and upon arriving at the spot there isn’t one. This has costed me quite a lot of walking and wasted time so far as well as missed business meetings and private appointments. When this situation is addressed and fixed then I would gladly give my 5 stars for this otherwise amazing initiative which I love!
Great service, but improvements are needed
Please note that this is my opinion, based on my experience with this App so far.
Let’s talk positives first:
- Spark is getting more and more vehicles and the area for parking is always growing ( I’ll get to that later in the negatives section also ).
- The cars are easy and very enjoyable to drive.
- Prices are fairly reasonable, although I think it would be best to tax for a kilometre, instead of a minute, because it would prevent paying for staying in a traffic jam, if you find yourself in one, and also encouraging many drivers to drive faster, since you’re taxed on time and not road travelled.
And now the negatives:
- Many times you find a Spark, reserve it, but when you get there, there isn’t one, so you’ve just wasted your time walking. Also I’ve noticed a car yesterday ( Spark ) that wasn’t indicated on the map.
- Many people park them in the mall’s, for example, where you can’t get the car after they’ve closed the parking.
- I assume that many people park them in their own garages and use them until they run out of battery. I might be wrong, but still. What I’m saying is that the parking area needs to be more precise.
In conclusion, Spark is a great initiative that helps the environment and will become even more reliable once the above mentioned issues are fixed.
Good but horrible customer service
Idea is great, more and more cars are being brought to the city for sharing , however you find yourself walking around looking for ghost cars which either are not where shown or about 200 meters away from the spot on the map. Also, they should have an agreement with services about tolling cars. You park at night on a spot where there is no sign visible that parking is not permitted and by lunch time next day they toll it away and Spark make you pay the fee. Cannot be your responsibility for more than 12 h after parking it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.