BeAware Bahrain app is the official contact tracing app for The Kingdom of Bahrain.
Together Against COVID-19:
In accordance with instructions from Crown Prince to utilize technology to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and in line with Minister of Health instructions to enforce the installation and usage of BeAware Bahrain mobile app for cases under home isolation, as per Public Health Laws in Bahrain, that gives the authority to the minister of health to the take necessary actions to limit the spread of such pandemics. Additionally, voluntary contact tracing capabilities are provided to registered app users. Location tracking will not be active for non-registered users.
As citizens and residents, we have both a community and individual responsibility to safeguard the safety and well-being of all.
Be Aware is a mobile application that assists efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 by advancing contact tracing efforts.
BeAware Bahrain App Features
BeAware Bahrain provides the following features:
1. Registration: Install the app and enable the location data option to activate the app’s features.
2. Language: The application is available in six languages (Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali and Persian)
3. Contact Tracing: Alerts users to get tested once they have been in contact with a positive case.
4. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Results: View Coronavirus lab test results once released by the test center.
5. COVID-19 Test Appointment: This service enables individuals directed by Ministry of Health to book Coronavirus (COVID-19) tests appointments three days prior to self-isolation end date.
6. PCR (COVID-19) Test Certificate: It enables travelers from the Kingdom of Bahrain to view and print their (Polymerase Chain Reaction) PCR test certificate that is valid for one month from the last COVID-19 test.
7. Payment for Arrivals Test: This service enables the individuals entering Bahrain to pay for their Coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
8. Declaration for Exiting Bahrain: This service enables Bahraini citizens to declare their responsibility for traveling abroad before leaving the country.
9. Announcements: Provides updates from the National Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
10. Decision Lists: Provides a list of all released decisions regarding the Coronavirus from Kingdom of Bahrain officials.
11. General Guidelines: Provides protective instructions about the Coronavirus such as methods to prevent virus spread, self-isolation instructions, and disinfection methods.
12. Official Statistics: Provides a summary of cases including total tests conducted, active cases, stable cases, critical cases, discharged cases, and deaths.
13. Global Statistics: provides statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO) on confirmed cases, recoveries and deaths in total and for selected countries.
14. National Coronavirus Hotline: Allows users to call the National Coronavirus Hotline 444 directly from the App to get advice or clarifications from dedicated agents.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
If there was a notification for results uploading
The app is perfect only i wish to get notifications when our results have been uploaded because now we have to click again and again without any knowledge if our results have been uploading or not. So it would be much better to inform us by sending notifications for each user whenever the results have been uploaded. Looking forward for this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interaction!
We will share your suggestion with the concerned. We also welcome your other suggestions on Tawasul app
Vaccination Certificate Issue
I'm fully vaccinated and shown green color in my be aware app, but I cannot generate my vaccination certificate. App is saying that I didn’t took second dose of my vaccine. I have complained the issues in app as well as health alert website but no one is calling back for solving the issue. Kindly please solve my issue as soon as possible because I need to leave the country by next week.
First of all thank you so much eGovernment for such a beneficial app which made us less worried and less nervous and more conscious !! It is as important to us as it is to the government where we can knw if we happened to encounter someone infected or not which makes us comfortably go to work and market for important grocery and even for self and family care check♥️♥️♥️
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interaction. We are glad that our eServices & application have met your expectations! To enjoy other services please visit bahrain.bh/apps
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eGovernment Authority Bahrain
- 15.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Information & eGovernment Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.