Capturas de tela
** Please note that Halide is not free. We offer a 7-day free trial of the app, and you can purchase an annual membership or buy the app outright with a single in-app purchase! **
Halide Mark II: The iMore App of the Year 2020.
Halide is an App Store Editor's Choice, award-winning camera from the team behind Spectre, Apple's App of the Year of 2019.
Halide was listed in Macworld's "Must Have Apps," The Verge's "Apps We Love," and picked by The Sweet Setup as "Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone." Daring Fireball says, “This sort of maniacal attention to the smallest of details deserves to be celebrated.”
Halide is the most powerful camera for iPhone with the most elegant, simple design — A pro camera for everyone.
This is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful interface designed from scratch for the latest iPhones and inspired by the controls of professional cameras, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe or switch from its powerful automatic mode to manual shooting. Halide’s professional tools are the most powerful in the App Store, with XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) 14-bit RAW streaming waveform views, color zebras, focus assists like focus peaking and loupe, histograms, an adaptive level grid, manual depth capture, and RAW support.* Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
- Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface, usable with one hand
- Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR and iPhone SE
- Manual focus, and powerful tools like a Focus Loupe and Focus Peaking
- Smart automatic mode with Halide Smart RAW, optimizing settings with Machine Learning for RAW files with less noise and more detail
- Full manual exposure controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
- Best-on-iPhone exposure tools: histograms, XDR 14-bit RGB waveform, and color zebra stripes
- Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots
- Grid overlay with built-in level
- A powerful reviewer to view DNG, JPG, HEIC and Live Photos, as well as Portrait depth data and mattes, with a detailed metadata view
- Instant RAW development process to quickly develop your RAW files in a tap
- Technical Readout to view all details of your iPhone camera hardware
- Apple Watch companion app for remote shooting
- Siri Shortcuts support to trigger the shutter remotely, or open Halide in Auto or Manual mode
- Coverage, a powerful new feature to take two photos with a small delay to capture both a maximum-Smart HDR processed image with Deep Fusion and Smart HDR, as well as a DNG RAW.
- Become a better photographer by signing up for comprehensive lessons like a 10-day quick tutorial right from the app.
- Private by Design: Halide does not include any trackers or tracking, has not third party libraries, does not collect data or photos, and never transmits any information. Halide also includes features to reduce spying by companies like Facebook by limiting location information on photos shared from the app.
* Feature limitations:
The Ultra Wide camera on iPhone 11 and 11 Pro does not support RAW or manual focus.
Waveform requires iPhone 8 or later. (8, X, XS, XR, SE2, 11, 11 Pro)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, 11, 11 Pro, or SE2
HALIDE 2.1.1: THE PRORAW UPDATE (UPDATE)
In this small patch to our big update, we've fixed a bug where RAW context menu sometimes doesn't work. ProRAW you say? That's right, ProRAW is now available in Halide!
If you’re on iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, we’re excited to not only bring you this game-changing feature, but the added control and smart features you’ve come to expect from Halide.
We didn’t just add ProRAW and call it a day. This update makes Halide the most flexible ProRAW camera around.
There’s more capture settings now. Halide 2.1 lets ProRAW-capable iPhones shoot ProRAW+, ProRAW, RAW+, and RAW. All of these shooting options have their own benefits, so you might want to switch between them more frequently. To enable this, we’ve added a context menu to the toolbar. Just long-press on the “RAW” button to choose your bit-depth and preferred RAW. You can also access them alongside the rest of of Capture Settings, of course.
What’s that about bit depth?
Well… ProRAW files are big. ProRAWs average around 25mb, but they can go all the way up to 40mb. Halide allows you to choose a lower bit-depth and skip the processed version, reducing file size by over 50%. Again, we make it easier to fiddle with these settings: just long-press on the ‘RAW’ (or ‘PRO’) icon in your Quick Bar.
Inside the photo gallery, our metadata panel now exposes deep information about ProRAWs. With our exclusive DNG tools, we can dig into low-level details about the file to reveal its bit depth, and whether it’s a Linear RAW (the technical term for ProRAW).
As a reminder, ProRAW is only available on iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, running iOS 14.3. Unfortunately, this is a hardware limitation, as these devices have twice the other memory as models. If you’re running a 12 Pro device and don’t see ProRAW options, please make sure you’ve updated to iOS 14.3.
For all other iPhones that do not get ProRAW, don’t fret: Halide offers its Smart RAW logic for the best possbile RAW exposures and Instant RAW to get a great image out of them right away. Give it a go!
Thank you all for supporting Halide. If you have any bug reports or suggestions, don’t hestitate to reach out via our support email, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you dig this update, consider rating us or leaving a review. They go a long way.
Finally, don’t forget to tag your #ShotWithHalide. We plan to feature the best ProRAW shots on our Instagram and Twitter accounts.
— Sebastiaan, Ben and Rebecca
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Consigo tirar fotos em Modo Retrato perfeitamente com o iPhone XR!! Sensacional, não tirem NUNCA do ar!! rsrsrs 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Espero que atualizações melhorem o app
O modo retrato para objetos entrega os mesmos resultados que a câmera do XR entrega em seu modo standart, depois de diversos testes não vi diferença significativa em desfoque. O preço do app não compensa pelo que entrega, há opções gratuitas que se assemelham e/ou pagas (mais baratas) que cumprem o mesmo papel. Insatisfeito até o momento.
Mais do mesmo.
Mais um aplicativo iguais aos 5678 disponíveis gratuitamente.
Privacidade do app
O desenvolvedor, Lux Optics Incorporated, indicou que as práticas de privacidade do app podem incluir o manuseio de dados conforme descrito abaixo. Para obter mais informações, consulte a política de privacidade do desenvolvedor.
Dados não coletados
O desenvolvedor não coleta nenhum dado deste app.
As práticas de privacidade podem variar, por exemplo, com base nos recursos que você usa ou na sua idade. Saiba mais
- Lux Optics Incorporated
- 18.1 MB
- Foto e vídeo
Requer iOS 13.0 e watchOS 4.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Espanhol, Francês, Holandês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2020 Lux Optics Inc
- Compras dentro do app
- Yearly R$ 49,90
- One Time Purchase R$ 224,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.