Capturas de tela
Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easy and fun.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and C/C++/Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is an intuitive programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• SwiftUI is a revolutionary new framework to create user interfaces with a declarative Swift syntax
• Playgrounds are a fun way to experiment and interact with Swift code
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Split editors in virtually unlimited ways, show previews, or choose an assistant to see related content
• Live Issues display errors as you type, and Fix-its improve your code with just a click
• Source control navigator and service integrations help you manage code across a team
SwiftUI and Interface Builder make it easy to design your interface
• SwiftUI uses declarative Swift code that clearly describes your interface
• Design canvas graphically builds UI views using the library of controls and modifyers
• Preview SwiftUI code or UIKit interfaces in different screen sizes, orientations, and font sizes
• SwiftUI code is always in perfect sync with the graphical design canvas and previews
• Animations are built using simple commands that describe the action you want to see
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Refactoring makes it easy to modify the structure of Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ code
• Open Quickly instantly opens any file within your project
• Data tips and Quick Look can inspect a variable by hovering your mouse over code while debugging
• Third-party app extensions can add new capabilities to the source editor
Test driven development is built right in
• Use the Test Navigator to add, edit, or run unit tests or user interface tests with just a click
• Test Assistant makes it easy to edit your code and related tests, side-by-side
• Create continuous integration bots to build and test on a server Mac running Xcode
Instruments for performance analysis
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and GPU performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Analyze your app directly, or sample the entire system with very little overhead
• Create custom instruments with unique visualizations to analyze your own code and frameworks
To test or run applications on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Apple Watch all you need is a free Apple ID. To submit your apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Apple Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
Xcode 11.3.1 supports developing apps for iOS 13.3, iPadOS 13.3, tvOS 13.3, watchOS 6.1.1, and macOS Catalina 10.15.2
• Addresses a bug in the storyboard canvas that could cause Xcode to crash
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
I totally accept errors on programs. But Apple stuff are so expensive that, in this case, errors are not acceptable. Playgoround simply doesn’t work. No matter how many lines of code I wrote, even a “print(’something’)” doesn’t work. I have a super new 2018 MacBook Pro with very few things installed. Even so, Xcode sometimes crashes.
“When” it works, Xcode is a great tool with a very nice look and feel. Sadly, it isn’t stable as Visual Studio yet.
A ultima atualização estragou o app (the lastest update broken the app)
O app trava em tudo praticamente não funciona mais, por favor consertem isso o mais rapido possível! (The app crash in every work, please fix it fastest!)
Download & Updates sempre dão trabalho!
Meu problema não é com o Xcode em si. Meu problema é com o sistema de Download e Update do Xcode pela Mac AppStore. Meu iPhone de teste foi atualizado automaticamente para o iOS 12.1, me obrigando a atualizar o Xcode. O problema é que o Update NUNCA começava. Após insistir, sem sucesso, exclui o Xcode e comecei a baixa-lo novamente. Segundo consta, o Xcode precisa de 6.07 GB de espaço livre. Minha maquina tem 21GB e MESMO assim ele não se deixava baixar. Após liberar espaço suficiente, o download chegava aos 6.07GB/6.07GB e NÃO COMPLETAVA.
Estou perdendo meu dia tentando resolver esse problema, sem sucesso. Muito insatisfeito.
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.