Explore your DNA with 23andMe. Discover how your DNA connects you to 1500+ geographic regions around the world. Gain insights into your health, traits, and more.
• Ancestry + Traits Service includes Ancestry Composition — covering 1500+ geographic regions — and 30+ Trait reports such as Ability to Match Musical Pitch, Cilantro Taste Aversion, and more.
• DNA Relative Finder allows you to opt-in to connect with other 23andMe customers who share your DNA and ancestors.
• Your Family Tree, automatically built from your DNA relationships, allows you to easily visualize how you’re all related.
• Health + Ancestry Service includes everything in Ancestry + Traits Service plus 60+ additional genetic reports such as Genetic Weight, Muscle Composition, and more.*
Both Services require purchasing a kit and submitting a saliva sample using the collection kit provided. You can log into your account to track the progress of your sample. Once you get your results, open your app to view all your reports.
In the app, you can also choose to answer survey questions and participate in 23andMe research.
Our rigorous standards ensure quality service.
• Our team of scientists and medical experts uses a robust process to develop reports and ensure validity.
• Ancestry percentages are derived from our powerful, well-tested system that provides you with ancestry estimates down to the 0.1%.
*Health + Ancestry Service is available in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, and Sweden.
Terms of service
UK, IE, FI, DK, SE, NL (https://www.23andme.com/en-eu/about/tos/)
All other countries (https://www.23andme.com/en-int/about/tos/)
We’re more focused than ever on helping our customers leverage their genetic insights to make health choices that are right for them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It really is 23 and ME
I like the ancestry results, which are for the most part meaningful and reliable. The relatives tool is really not accurate and the traits report is not very informative. The app and website are not very well designed and they don’t allow finding the information easily.
Having said that, I would recommend the test to anyone who is curious about his/her genetic background. It is very nice to know where you come from and what your genetic is like. I really didn’t expect my results.My wife and 3 kids also took the test and it really fun to know what they got from us, especially that we are from completely different populations.
I hope the company, software and data base will develop quickly and that many people will join the community.
Hi I would like to find out more about my health history. Thank you, Sincerely Beverley Belmore
- 23andMe, Inc.
- 130.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 23andMe, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.