This app contains the 2019 CDT Codes. CDT Codes clearly document a service to a patient and consider the latest clinical advances make for easier coding and faster reimbursement. If you are looking for the 2020 CDT codes, please search for the“2020 CDT App.”
• A complete listing of 2018 and 2019 CDT Codes including category of service, subcategory, procedure code, nomenclature, and descriptor
• A list of new, revised and deleted codes with tracked changes so you can see exactly what was changed
• Codes searchable by three categories: code number, keyword and category of service
• A “favorites” section for storing frequently used codes
- iOS 13 compatibility updates
- New devices compatibility
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- American Dental Association
- 5.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 American Dental Association
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.