Ready, set... find your next job!
The Adecco app lets you find a job anytime, from any place. Explore vacancies and apply for jobs that match your skills and career goals, right at your fingertips.
Once you’ve found a job, you can organize all your work-related documents and contracts within the app, making it easier for you to manage your employment.
It’s really that simple!
+ Personalize your job search experience
- Browse vacancies by job title, description, and location
- Compare job salaries in search results
- Favorite jobs you’re interested in – and browse through them anytime
+ Chat to the experts
- Talk to our advisors to get some real career advice
- Ask any other questions you might have about your job search
- Use the chatbot or get in touch with Adecco’s team 24/7
+ Apply for jobs through the app
- If you already have an Adecco account, you can log into the app via your mobile device or desktop and start searching for jobs now
- Upload your resume from any device
- No CV? Enter your work experience in the app instead
+ Powerful workforce management tool
- See all your recent applications, and future job assignments in one place so you can review and keep track of them
- View the start dates, locations, and reporting managers of all your jobs
- Seamless contract management - easy access to your paystubs, T4s, and tax info in the Adecco app
- Update your profile and keep an eye on your account either through the app or on desktop via our website
Bug Fixes, Enhancements and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is such a great app and so easy to use!
Great work Adecco in taking another step forward in connecting people to opportunities.
Log In Out of Date
The newest update sucks. To log in shouldn’t be so tedious. Log in should be simple with facial ID and other actual safe ways to log in. Make the way to log in like any other app this day and age. Nice to know that this feature is in it but I would advise that it be moved to the home page
App is brutal. Says Face ID and you sent it up but kicks you out and makes you physically log back and. Also no button to print paystubs or T4. Have to screenshot it and print a bad quality. The old version at least you could save to PDF AND PRINT IT THAT WAY.
Developer Response ,
thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with the newest update. We're actually working on new ways to log in to Adecco App, while the face ID option is already available in My Information -> Account Settings -> Face ID.
Dont give any single shift
I did the all process of enrollment but they dont give me a any single shift. Don’t enrolled here because its waste of time
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adecco Group Technology Center GmbH
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Adecco Group 2023