With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not the greatest. We have to sit in our driveway for awhile before it will arm the house. Just seems like a very slow website. Would like to know when new updates are done to alarm.com.
Apple Watch app unstable
Since the last update having connection issues to my Alarm.com system using the Watch app. In order for the Watch app to connect to the system, I have to turn off the wifi on my series 4 Watch and then it connects to the system so I can adjust lights. The only other way the Watch app works is have my phone right next to my Watch, which defeats the purpose of the Watch app. I find the greater the distance between phone and Watch the more problematic-and that distance at home is never more than 40’.
Unless I’m doing something wrong, developer please review and advise.
Lacks important features
If I had the choice, I would not be using this app but ADT didn’t give us a choice.
There are some important features that are only accessible through the web portal. Here are a couple off the top of my head.
Can’t modify camera parameters through the app
Only one set of credentials can authenticate into the app.
Can’t easily select multiple videos at once to free up storage.
Considering the flimsy hardware that is associated to this product. The apps UI does deserve some recognition but the UEx is not properly thought out. I hope to see some major updates rolled out in the near future because I don’t really feel safe using this service.
This five star rating is very surprising!
- 194.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.