Keep your home or business connected, protected and one step ahead with Alarm.com. Our technology connects your security, locks, lights, video cameras and more into a single system that protects you from crime, fire, carbon monoxide and even water damage.
Our all-in-one app for iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch makes it easy to:
• Control your entire property remotely
• Know what’s going on with intelligent alerts and live video feeds
• Automate your daily security routine and other time-consuming tasks
Our Apple Watch-supported features make connecting with home or work as easy as checking the time, with alerts, video clips and a full range of smart controls accessible right on your wrist.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
Our smarter home security features include:
• Control your security panel, locks, lights and more from anywhere
• Get alerts when people enter and leave, or when there’s unexpected activity
• Watch live and recorded video from indoor and outdoor cameras
• Customize your video alerts to see specific activity only
• Talk to visitors through your doorbell camera and unlock your door from the same screen
• Use Scenes commands to activate multiple devices with one touch
Our smarter business security features include:
• Arm or disarm your security panel across multiple locations
• Get alerted if the store opens late or an employee accesses a restricted area
• Get smarter video alerts that highlight specific types of activity
• Automate your lights, locks, thermostats and more
• Track and manage access to multiple properties
• Buzz open your access control doors from the Doorbell Call screen
• Respond to alarm events and alert emergency personnel
Dependable in emergencies and helpful every day, Alarm.com is the all-in-one solution for the connected, protected home or business.
Behind the scenes improvements to power future features.
Ratings and Reviews
Apple Watch app unstable
Since the last update having connection issues to my Alarm.com system using the Watch app. In order for the Watch app to connect to the system, I have to turn off the wifi on my series 4 Watch and then it connects to the system so I can adjust lights. The only other way the Watch app works is have my phone right next to my Watch, which defeats the purpose of the Watch app. I find the greater the distance between phone and Watch the more problematic-and that distance at home is never more than 40’.
Unless I’m doing something wrong, developer please review and advise.
I see all the bad reviews and to me that seems like its user error or the customers equipment. My parents use this and I use it when they are away. Its easy and videos load fast. Can arm/disarm without any issues. No idea what people are complaining about. Theyre likely trying to run a full smart home plus the app on a 15mbps download and 3mbps upload speed from their isp. Please understand technology before using it and failing at it it and then blaming everything but yourselves.
Camera stream never works
App is mediocre, unstable most of the time (crashes) and video streams are never available when requested from the app. Needs some serious improvement before it can be considered useful.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 192.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Alarm.com Inc.