Keep your home or business connected, protected and one step ahead with Alarm.com. Our technology connects your security, locks, lights, video cameras and more into a single system that protects you from crime, fire, carbon monoxide and even water damage.
Our all-in-one app for iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch makes it easy to:
• Control your entire property remotely
• Know what’s going on with intelligent alerts and live video feeds
• Automate your daily security routine and other time-consuming tasks
Our Apple Watch-supported features make connecting with home or work as easy as checking the time, with alerts, video clips and a full range of smart controls accessible right on your wrist.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
Our smarter home security features include:
• Control your security panel, locks, lights and more from anywhere
• Get alerts when people enter and leave, or when there’s unexpected activity
• Watch live and recorded video from indoor and outdoor cameras
• Customize your video alerts to see specific activity only
• Talk to visitors through your doorbell camera and unlock your door from the same screen
• Use Scenes commands to activate multiple devices with one touch
Our smarter business security features include:
• Arm or disarm your security panel across multiple locations
• Get alerted if the store opens late or an employee accesses a restricted area
• Get smarter video alerts that highlight specific types of activity
• Automate your lights, locks, thermostats and more
• Track and manage access to multiple properties
• Buzz open your access control doors from the Doorbell Call screen
• Respond to alarm events and alert emergency personnel
Dependable in emergencies and helpful every day, Alarm.com is the all-in-one solution for the connected, protected home or business.
• Behind the scenes improvements to power future features
• Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Facile a utiliser tres sécuritaire et surtout tres pratique
Simple to use. I’d expect more.
Simple and straight forward user experience. My only concern is that it doesn’t work well with iPhone Shortcuts. It’s not showing up in the app list in it. I am not able to define my automation on it.
App Broken Since Telus Update
App will not disarm panel any more. Will hang at disarm and than prompt an error stating command not recognized. Also doesn’t recognized the current status of the panel, when the panel shows as disarmed the app is still showing as armed. When running an arm command may take up to a minute to execute the command and notify
Before anyone asks, yes app has been reinstalled and yes it is happening on multiple devices within my household.
Not something I really want to trust the safety of my family with all this false information.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 176.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Alarm.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.