With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• Scenes on Apple Watch - Now you can run Scenes right from your Apple Watch for maximum convenience, comfort, and control.
• Behind the scenes improvements to power future features.
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes, including:
> Fixed keyboard issue when creating/editing a Scene name.
> Fixed link from the iOS Settings page that takes you to the Notification Settings in the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alarm systems have finally entering into the 21st century! Alarm.com app has so much flexibility and can be modified to suit even the fussiest user! Very smart app! Well done! Terry
I see all the bad reviews and to me that seems like its user error or the customers equipment. My parents use this and I use it when they are away. Its easy and videos load fast. Can arm/disarm without any issues. No idea what people are complaining about. Theyre likely trying to run a full smart home plus the app on a 15mbps download and 3mbps upload speed from their isp. Please understand technology before using it and failing at it it and then blaming everything but yourselves.
Not the greatest. We have to sit in our driveway for awhile before it will arm the house. Just seems like a very slow website. Would like to know when new updates are done to alarm.com.
- 150.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.