Severe weather, floods, tornados, wildfires, earthquakes, bio-hazards and other disastrous events and hazards threaten our safety in Canada more than ever.
Use the Alertable app to be notified of disasters and hazards for chosen locations.
There is also a Follow Me option so that you can be alerted of emergencies wherever you are.
• Canada wide alerts, from Canada’s Alert Ready emergency alert system
• local level alerts, for local disasters and hazards
• fast, high optimized alert notifications
• severity, critical and advisory alerts
• location specific, alerts for only locations you are interested in
• follow me, alerts for where you are at
• maps, helpful for seeing the geographical area the alert is for
• sharable, alerts can be shared on social media, email and text message
• informative, emergency descriptions, impact areas and instructions on how to remain safe
• usability, easy to setup and use
• accessible, full use by people with different abilities
• bi-lingual, English/French
More options to filter general community notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hey the app Is AWESOME but can you make it what country you live in it makes that alert tone? thanks
Another app that i've downloaded also claims that it delivers 'critical alerts', but unlike this app, it prompts me with a 'critical alerts' prompt when setting up the app that can be later toggled on or off in my iPhone's settings. Because this app doesn't have that, and because during the recent AlertReady test, this app didn't override my do not disturb mode, im just wondering how the 'critical alert' system in the app works.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your review. During the setup of the app, there's a step to select critical only alerts or critical and advisory alerts. In this app you cannot toggle critical alerts off, you will always receive critical alerts. The only type of alerts that you can toggle off are advisory alerts. You can choose your preference in Settings. Hope that helps.
works great, i have a US phone so i don’t get emergency alerts so this app is a great substitute
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your rating and review. We're pleased to know the Alertable app works well for you and keeps you informed of emergencies in Canada. Please recommend it to your friends.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Public Emergency Alerting Services Inc
- 55.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Public Emergency Alerting Services Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.