Amey's Greenwood Taxi Ltd. is the leading provider of taxi services in Kingston, Ontario Canada. We are pleased to offer our valued clients the very latest in smartphone booking technology with our free Amey's Taxi Hail application.
Key Features of the Amey's Taxi Hail application include:
• Book a reservation in as few as 3 clicks
• Get a fare estimate by entering both pickup and destination addresses
• Receive a confirmation number for your reservation immediately on booking
• Receive notifications including vehicle number once your reservation has been dispatched
• Monitor the progress of your vehicle on a map
• Create a list of favorite addresses and assign a custom name for each
• Specify the number of passengers, vehicle type and preferred payment method
• Review all reservations you have made over the past 30 days
• Provide feedback related to the application and/or service you received
• Call Amey's Taxi with the push of a button
To begin using the Amey's Taxi Hail application today:
• Download the free app
• Create an account (Email, Name, Phone # and Password)
• Validate your account (via the confirmation email you receive)
• Login to the app (Email & Password)
• Enter your pickup address
• Enter your destination address (this allows us to provide an estimated fare amount)
• Book your trip (reservations can be immediate or for a future time/date)
On booking a reservation, you will immediately receive a confirmation number, along with an update when your vehicle has been assigned. From here you can monitor the progress of your vehicle as it moves towards your pickup location.
The Amey's Taxi Hail application retains a history of your previous reservations (up to 30
days) for expense management and to quickly rebook the same trip with the push of a button. You may also create a list of favorite locations (Home, Work, etc.) to speed the booking process.
You can also customize your orders by selecting the number of passengers, preferred vehicle type, and preferred method of payment. These preferences can be saved to your account profile for future bookings.
At Amey's Greenwood Taxi Ltd., your comfort and safety are our top priorities! Let us know how we can serve you better by providing feedback via the Amey's Taxi Hail application or by calling 613-549-4444.
We look forward to adding many exciting new features to the Amey's Taxi Hail application in
the months ahead, and are always interested in what you have to say!
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a terrible app... definitely not a good one though.
The app feels like it was created when the first iPhone came out. It’s slow and not very communicative. Having said that, it does it’s job. Booking is relatively painless most of the time. The app lets you book a cab for a specific time but BEWARE — booking a taxi for a predetermined time does not guarantee you a cab at that time... if you book during busy times (e.g. reading week) your cab may be up to 30 minutes late.
Sooo, yah, the whole app thing still needs work
Order the cab. Watch on your phone to see it dispatched and see it approach. Then watch it on your phone as it stops part way (and presumably picks up someone else) and drives off. Order another cab. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. Walk home.
Another day, I phoned for a cab and it pulled up. I got in with my packages and it drove off the wrong way. I mentioned that it was not the right direction and the driver told me the address of my destination to which I replied “that’s not what I said” and he then told me that that was what I had put in the app when I ordered the cab. I told him I didn’t order by the app. He drove me back to my point of origin and told me that my packages and I needed to get out because it was not my cab. I was half out of the cab and reaching for my packages when he told me that in fact the app order had since been cancelled and so he could take me after all so I should get back into the cab.
Sooo, yah, the whole app thing still needs work.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.