Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube CS gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
What’s New in v4.11.1
- Updated to latest Audiobus SDK version
- Fixed a potential crash during the optimization process after copying a track
- General reliability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased the Orange amp pack (through the app which was a big mistake as now App Store has no record of the purchase which will make seeking a refund difficult) and it didn’t come with two of the advertised pedals which would have made a huge difference with the mediocre distortion and terribly uncomfortable feedback(highway drive and noise gate were missing), both issues which do not exist on real Orange amps.
The core app when plugged into GarageBand puts the GarageBand controller on top of amp controls so you cannot configure certain amps while plugged in. It’s poor, lazy coding.
Hundreds of hours and unnecessary ear ringing later and I’m back at square one with wasted money. Just save it all for the real thing even if you’re using a bad mic on a bad amp, as even a bad real thing will trump these awful digital tones. I am totally aware of the inherent fundamental limitations of an iPad and digital tones but this is just that bad that it exceeded my rock bottom low standards going in.
I downloaded and re downloaded so many times I’ve lost count. On my iPad Pro with current iOS this app opens, sits doing nothing and then shuts down. Please fix this. Or give us a replacement app. I was looking forward to using this with my iRig Nano Amp... but no.
I just lost 200$
It use to be a great company. I asked for a refund the same day and apple refused to refund it . DONT BUY IT
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 959.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2002-2021 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Fender Collection 1 $10.99
- Overdrive $5.49
- Chorus $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.