Shop: All your favorite brands 12+
Shopping app & package tracker
Designed for iPhone
LET’S GO SHOPPING
- Shop the latest trends and stay connected to your favorite brands, all in one - place.
- Turn on push-notifications so you never miss a sale, restock, or order update.
- Browse collections that spotlight the brands and communities you care about.
- Get personalized recommendations for exciting new products and brands.
ONE-TAP CHECKOUT—LOTSA PERKS
- Keep your billing info secure with Shop Pay for faster one-tap checkouts.
- Earn Shop Cash on every Shop Pay transaction
- Buy now, pay later with flexible payment options that let you get what you want, when you want it.*
- Get carbon-neutral deliveries at no extra cost whenever you check out with Shop Pay.
AUTOMAGIC PACKAGE TRACKING
- Track all your online orders in one app.
- Know when your package ships and when it’s on your doorstep with real time notifications.
Have a question or just want to say hello? Contact us at email@example.com or follow @shop on Twitter and Instagram.
Shop secure and worry free
Our servers meet strict PCI compliance standards for vaulting credit card info.
Powered by Shopify
Shop was created by the commerce platform trusted by millions of businesses worldwide.
*Available only in the US. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to an eligibility check. Not available in New Mexico. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Have a better experience every time you Shop. Turn on automatic updates to get every upgrade instantly.
New in this version:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
pretty neat stuff
love this for the hip and happenin’ drops! really hoping one day they do a sick deal with WB to get some ltd edition HP merch, that would be magical
Privacy risk and poor user interface without a gmail account
If you do NOT want privacy and enjoy letting these guys read the contents of your private emails, this is the app for you!
Very rarely do I see an app that wants access to scan the personal contents of your email account (this app wants your gmail account, and all the other email accounts your gmail account is linked to, they really don’t want another email address, and will keep nagging you for gmail until you give it). Don’t have a gmail account? Expect limited functionality. My advice: READ what personal information this app wants access to, and remember that data breaches in private corporations happen every day. Don’t believe them when they say they “protect” your data ... hackers have no such self-imposed restrictions.
Also, the app is very poor at making your order accessible (unless it’s on gmail) for updates, so despite all the inflated ratings here, I urge you to examine this app critically and not to belief the hype. Deleting!
***UPDATE: Given the answer of the Developer, I am even MORE convinced this app is BAD NEWS. The Developer just acknowledged limited functionality without a gmail account, and told me we should accept their “assurances” that our private emails will not be read because they’re “filtered”, and they only read emails with certain keywords linking them to shipping details? Really? So we should make ALL the contents of our emails available to you guys, and trust you won’t read them because you PROMISE you won’t? And what about your disgruntled employees and anonymous hackers who tap into this vast amount of data ... will you promise they’ll be honourable too? If anyone reading this doesn’t remember the Equifax hack, where millions of personal credit files were hacked, or the numerous hacks on other shopping sites, dating sites, etc., and you trust these guys to protect your privacy, then you really DO need to have your head examined. They may be well-intentioned, but they are simply INCAPABLE of making these kinds of guarantees. I am also not sure that the federal and provincial privacy commissioners would be on board with the amount to data this developer requests access to, in order to use an allegedly TINY portion of that data for tracking packages. I will refer this issue to them.
And lastly, I STILL do not believe many of these inflated, glowing ratings on this app are genuine. I can’t prove it, but I just have a hunch these ratings are padded. The critical ratings are very specific and detailed, whereas the glowing ratings are nebulous “I love it!”’ or “Best app ever!” types of comments. Colour me VERY sceptical.
Developer Response ,
I just wish it would notify you more often and if it actually told you the contents of the package
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shopify Inc.
- 85.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © 2023 Shopify Inc