Understand how your unique lifestyle impacts your blood glucose control. What is your personal diabetes story? Take meal photos, track weight, capture step data, and even sync directly with your Bluetooth blood glucose meter. Over time, trending of this data will help you adjust your daily habits to improve your diabetes.
What is pre and post blood glucose?
Taking a blood glucose reading before a meal and then 2 hours afterwards, can help you see how your body responds to certain meals. Were you active after your meal? Did you skip a meal? Let's better understand your behaviours and how it affects your diabetes.
It's not just about numbers, it's about your personal diabetes story.
bant integrates with the Health app to read your blood glucose, carb, weight, insulin, and step readings.
bant has been rebuilt from the ground up with a fresh new look and user interface! New features include:
• Create an account to save all of your readings to a secure server
• Automatically transfer blood glucose readings from more devices over Bluetooth. Here's what we support:
1. Accu-Chek® Aviva Connect
2. Contour® Next One
• Add a reading from anywhere in the app
• Track your carbs when you record a meal
Ratings and Reviews
Bant is best
This is a fantastic app! Finally an easy way for people to record and store blood glucose readings on the go.
Waiting for next version ...
Very innovative interface, particularly the way you enter data. Some important shortcomings though, for example:
- Not easy to enter large amount of historical data
- Trends are only for 7 and 14 days. 3 months should also be there
- Should include other types of graphs
Falls way too short
I don't particularly like this app as opposed to Si Diary. Too many shortcomings and I don't very much like the interface either. Best app I found to date for diabetes control is Si Diary by Sinovo.
- University Health Network
- 83.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 University Health Network
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.